What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Group C | Scotland 30-30 Italy | Workington

Group C: Scotland v Italy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

ScotRL_zps9cdf6f75.jpg

19-man squad: Danny Addy, Danny Brough, Brett Carter, Luke Douglas, Dale Ferguson, Ben Fisher, Ian Henderson, Ben Hellewell, Alex Hurst, Ben Kavanagh, Kane Linnett, Brett Phillips, Matt Russell, David Scott, Mitchell Stringer, Alex Szostak, Adam Walker, Peter Wallace, Oliver Wilkes

ItalRL_zpsf28afafc.jpg

19-man squad: Christophe Calegari, Chris Centrone, Cameron Ciraldo, Ben Falcone, Ryan Ghietti, Aidan Guerra, Anthony Laffranchi, Josh Mantellato, Tim Maccan, Anthony Minichiello, Mark Minichiello, Raymond Nasso, Dean Parata, Joel Riethmuller, Brendan Santi, Kade Snowden, James Tedesco, Ryan Tramonte, Paul Vaughan

Referee
Henry Perenara (NZL)
Touch Judges: Martin Craven (ENG) & Tony Martin (ENG)
Video Referee: Thierry Alibert (FRA)​

Last edited:

joshie

Live Update Team
I think this will be a great game. I think it will be a quality contest which will be fought to the end with Italy taking the chocolates.

marv

Juniors
I'm at this one and I cant wait to see two properly balanced sides going at it. Hoping for a Scotland win to put them on the road to the quarters.

is Joshie's signature annoying anyone else? It's way to big! How is that within the websites size regulations... I have to scroll twice as long to read a page! haha Sorry Joshie :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Should be the best game of the weekend from a quality standpoint. I reckon Italy will win this by a narrow margin.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
LOL, in France, where they are taking the Premier sports feed and layering commentary over the top, we have the honour of hearing the TV editor talk us through the coverage graphic by graphic.

deluded pom?

Coach
I was impressed by Kavanagh in the Jocks win over a Tonga so it's good to see him rewarded with a place in the starting team.

Latest posts