What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | WCC | Sat 23 Feb 7am AEDT | Rhinos 14-18 Storm | Headingley

World Club Champions - Leeds or Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bovrick

Juniors
Leeds ultimately lost the game because of shit play from Mitch Achurch leading to the Bromwich try. Still no idea why he was signed.

Why Leeds bother signing such crap players from the NRL I don't understand. I know he and Vickery were covering injuries but they have no place in a top level team.

JasonE

Bench
Leeds ultimately lost the game because of shit play from Mitch Achurch leading to the Bromwich try. Still no idea why he was signed.

He was so bad that McDermott didn't bother putting him back on, i knew Leeds would miss Bailey and should've picked Griffin.
Stevie Ward was really good though, big future for the 19yo.

Big Pete

Referee
Got to give Leeds credit, they stuck it out against one of the best spine formations of all time and were in it until the dying minutes. If they had have shown more patience, I believe they could have got the biccies.

Just another class performance from Melbourne. Couple silly mistakes largely from Widdop & Waqa but they were just so professional with their defence that they frustrated the Leeds out of the game. Very impressed with Bromwich & Cronk, also a shout out to Tohu Harris who looks every bit the player he promised to be in the NYC.

Congrats Melbourne fans.

thorson1987

Coach
Officials were shocking. Both ways.

Full credit to the touchie making the call when te Leeds players foot just touched the sideline. Could have went either way.

Diesel

Referee
It was the best trial game I have seen for ages. Time to bring it to Australia again, it's been 20 years since Wigan bt Brisbane in Brisbane

nohope

Juniors
It would be interesting to see how the game would be played in Australia. The goal area is so much smaller in the Super League than it is in the NRL. No one ever puts up a bomb or threating kicks.

Latest posts