What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Close the Gap R23 // Sat // Storm 48-6 Sharks // AAMI

Round 23: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Hard to tell where the Storm's great performance ends and Cronulla's shit one begins.

I'll say it?you can only play what's in front of you. Sure, Cronulla have been feeble out wide. But the Storm have been bloody good in the middle third.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'll say it?you can only play what's in front of you. Sure, Cronulla have been feeble out wide. But the Storm have been bloody good in the middle third.

Absolutely, but in terms of this game being a gauge for how they're going into relation to other teams it's hard to get much of a read.

Bromwich - 151m, 5 tackle breaks, 3 offloads, line break, try, and still the top tackler for the Storm. Could leave him off for the entire second half and he'd still be MOM.

wibble

Bench

We are bad in the middle, have been for weeks, which is our traditional strength.

But we are missing 3 props, 2 hookers and 3 backrowers who would all be in the starting 17, so that probably has some effect on our forward power.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The game was over at halftime, we're just watching to see if the Sharks make history with 5 donut losses in one year.

Latest posts