What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Close the Gap R23 // Sat // Storm 48-6 Sharks // AAMI

Round 23: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
LOL Smith questions the ref and the ref says to him "I know but what do you want me to do mate?"

Overturn the incorrect decision, you f**king tool

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Sopoaga, Holmes, Brown - so important for the Sharks that these guys get locked up long term before the usual chequebooks come calling.

Heighington........been watching too much Gallen.

Great scoreline for Storm but a nothing game really with the amount of injuries that Cronulla have.

Bromwich, Norrie and McLean killed it in the middles of the park and the Sharks had no answer to the platform laid for Smith and Cronk to do their thing.

It was obvious that Storm targetted Holmes in the first half and it paid off but with the likes of Jonathan Wright inside him he really had no chance.

Not reading much into this game TBH...Storm's test will come next week with Penrith and then the Chooks.