What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R13 // Sat // Titans 14-36 Panthers // Cbus Super

Round 13: Titans v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
I didn't realise Soward could score 4 points, I'm used to penalties and drop goals

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
fmd both these teams are shit. tits are on another level of shit though & to top it off they've got the great zillman as captain.

kelly's worst game ever! they just let soward walk thru them there.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Commentators talking about first place on the ladder as if that's some sort of massive achievement in a competition this close lol

no name

Coach
Someone must have been giving Soward shit in the crowd.

Pathetic reaction from the whole team, particularly the main man at the back.
Wasn't even looking at the play as Soward went through the main line.

TheFrog

Coach
sour grapes? Nah buddy, coming first in round 2 or 14 means Nothing... The bulldogs are putting there season on hold to help NSW finally win something :)

Neither NSW or Queensland coaches think any of our competition-leading team are good enough.

typicalfan

Coach
Ha! We have been average at best, but the Titans have been a million times worse.

Hallmark of a quality side is the ability to win without being great. Go back a few years and the Panthers had to be at their best to win most games, especially away from home.