What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R13 // Sat // Titans 14-36 Panthers // Cbus Super

Round 13: Titans v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Terrible stuff from the titans.

On another note, Penrith in first place, Slothfield's liver going to give way tonight?

The Daily Telemong will print a special version of the paper with anything that remotely has anything to do with the Panthers omitted.

No game story,no ladder with the Panthers on top,no nothing.

ek999

First Grade
Congrats on top spot Panthers. Seems like it was a good win and throw in a lol@Sharks for letting Peachey go

Doomednow

Bench
Jesus Christ there's some bitter twats on LU. We've got some decent talent. Wankers just don't like us.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I really think some panthers fans on here need to stop being so sensative. Penrith IMO are just about the least hateable team in the nrl. Remember 2003? I've never seen other teams supporters become bandwagoners for another team like that.

I (like many others) have watched penrith this year and pure and simple don't really rate them. Yes they are winning however in my opinion they've seemed to have a blessed run coming up against teams missing some of their best players or in horrible form. They'll obviously make the 8 and if they do well in the finals then they'll deserve it. until then or until they put in a convincing performance against a decent team we'll all continue to think of them in this way.

Hell just enjoy the fact that you're so high up the table, I would.

GongPanther

Referee
Congrats on top spot Panthers. Seems like it was a good win and throw in a lol@Sharks for letting Peachey go

Master stroke by Gould.

He and IC wanted Peachy.And when the Sharks went all out to get Lewis and Gorden,guess what? no money left! Enter IC and Gould.

Rothfield has been banging his head against the wall ever since.

Nealo 12

Bench
I really think some panthers fans on here need to stop being so sensative. Penrith IMO are just about the least hateable team in the nrl. Remember 2003? I've never seen other teams supporters become bandwagoners for another team like that.

I (like many others) have watched penrith this year and pure and simple don't really rate them. Yes they are winning however in my opinion they've seemed to have a blessed run coming up against teams missing some of their best players or in horrible form. They'll obviously make the 8 and if they do well in the finals then they'll deserve it. until then or until they put in a convincing performance against a decent team we'll all continue to think of them in this way.

Yes agree pity that the Titans weren't at full strength at home ?

TheFrog

Coach

Oh we are mate. Don't worry, we got this crap in 2003 as well. This club doesn't come good all that often, but when it does, it does it properly.

A bit too much dropped ball and the first Titans try (even though it should not have been given as it followed an illegal play-the-ball) featured very soft defence, but on the whole the side played well. You'd hope to play better in a final but it was enough to do the job tonight.

GongPanther

Referee
Jesus Christ there's some bitter twats on LU. We've got some decent talent. Wankers just don't like us.

Bitter and twisted...and probably inebriated...after all,it is a Sat arvo.

Don't let any jealous bum-wipes get to you Doomed.

They envy where we are and we are in a good place...and that fecking burns people up.

Doomednow

Bench
Cheers. No one's getting to me. It's amusing how fans of traditionally successful clubs can't hack a slight shake up.

GongPanther

Referee
Oh we are mate. Don't worry, we got this crap in 2003 as well. This club doesn't come good all that often, but when it does, it does it properly.

A bit too much dropped ball and the first Titans try (even though it should not have been given as it followed an illegal play-the-ball) featured very soft defense, but on the whole the side played well. You'd hope to play better in a final but it was enough to do the job tonight.

I'm happy because not of the win,but we didn't put the cue in the rack and contributed to pile on the points in the last 20 mins of the game.

Early in the season,we simply didn't finish teams off when we had the chance to do so.

Our best game this year was against Melbourne in Melbourne and we had that won if we paid attention to the Smith kickoff

ram raid

Bench
I think the Panthers are a dark horse for the premiership. Wouldn't bother me to see them win it either. I can feel the vibe over there from Blacktown.

some11

Referee
We're exactly half way through the regular season, people are way too precious about who is leading the comp.

The Titans had their time now it's the Panthers.

Latest posts