What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R20 // Sun // Warriors 12-22 Sea Eagles // Mt Smart

Round 20: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-war-main.png

1. Sam Tomkins 2. Ngani Laumape 3. Konrad Hurrell 4. Dane Nielsen 5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Chad Townsend 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Jacob Lillyman 9. Nathan Friend 10. Suaia Matagi 11. Ben Henry 12. Simon Mannering 13. Sebastine Ikahihifo

14. Feleti Mateo 15. Ben Matulino 16. Jayson Bukuya 17. Thomas Leuluai
20. Sam Rapira

2014teams-man-alt.png

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Peta Hiku
6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brenton Lawrence 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Tom Symonds

14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Dunamis Lui 16. James Hasson 17. Jason King

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Chris James
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Steve Folkes

VB NSW Cup Round 20
SUN 9:40AM AEST (11:40AM NZT) | New Zealand Warriors (WAR) v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (MAN) @ Mt Smart Stadium

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 20
SUN 11:45AM AEST (1:45PM NZT) | Warriors v Sea Eagles @ Mt Smart Stadium​

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
This is where we see how good the Warriors really are. I think they'll roll Manly at home. This is a pretty slick side at home, unfortunately they don't travel well.

t-ba

Post Whore
All the players will ask for a release and Luke Williamson, Beaver and Geoff Toovey will steer the side to victory.

firechild

First Grade
Given Manly's record against the Warriors, even in NZ, on top of the current form of both sides it would be hard to predict anything but a Manly win. Having said that, Manly have lost a few unlosable games this year so who knows.

Patorick

Staff member
Given Manly's record against the Warriors, even in NZ, on top of the current form of both sides it would be hard to predict anything but a Manly win. Having said that, Manly have lost a few unlosable games this year so who knows.
To a degree.

The "Pepsi" jersey jinx hasn't helped either in some of them.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Either this or the Broncos v Storm game will be the game of the round. Manly are at the top of the ladder for a reason so they should win but Warriors will give it a fair crack.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I'm gonna be at this game, so Warriors are gonna win!!! (I haven't seen them lose at Mt Smart in the previous three times I've been for Titans in 07, Knights in 10, Storm last year).

Big challenge, Manly are top of the list when it comes to bogey teams, hopefully we can take a rare scalp.

I just hope I'm not too hungover (not bloody likely for a boys trip!)....

sup42

Juniors
Manly favorites by some distance.

Warriors are improving, they still haven't reached Manly's level.....or been able sustain that thinking footy and mental toughness for several seasons unlike the Sea eagles.

Manly by plenty.

Love to be wrong.

seaeagle sam

We sould win this but who knows in this weird season of teams playing like legends one week and turds the next.

Seags by 12.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Either this or the Broncos v Storm game will be the game of the round. Manly are at the top of the ladder for a reason so they should win but Warriors will give it a fair crack.

Well I hope its better than the shit served up Friday night.

Manly by 7

Latest posts