What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R2 | Fri | CRO 2-10 BRI | Remondis

Round 2: Sharks v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It was an ugly game but I'll take it. We seemed to begin gelling in that second half which I was happy to see. Our defence was absolutely superb and I hope Wayne can make it consistent.

Milford easily outplayed Barba. He tried to get involved as much as he could in the second half but he needs to work on his passing and options. Personally, I'm starting to lean towards Milf to fullback and Hodges to 5/8th, but we'll see how he goes.

Thaidays hit on Feki was a beauty.

Stranga

Juniors
Putrid dog club. Enjoy this win f**kwits there wont be many.

merkins

Lol.

Typical scum Penriff fan.

Salary cap cheating merkins.

Ruined rugby league by creating the super league.

Even then couldn't win a comp.

Scum club with inbred, bucktooth stanky fans.

Enjoy another spoon Merkin.

:lol:

Now read this, and think to yourself how much everybody laughs at you with your hate inspired little man syndrome rants.

:lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Envious of a one team city that still can't win titles anymore now there's a proper salary cap in place, yeah.

Hope you enjoyed your win against your spoon rivals :D

Last edited:

Whats Doing

Bench
I just witnessed one of the worst games. These 2 teams can start booking their end of season trip in the beginning of September.

Envious of a one team city that still can't win titles anymore now there's a proper salary cap in place, yeah.

Hope you enjoyed your win against your spoon rivals :D
Why are you so concerned with the Broncos? Seriously? What is it about them that draws you in and urges you to comment on their games? There must be underlying issues. You don't have to bring them up, mind.

mongoose

Coach
That was possibly the worst game of League I have ever witnessed. Both Broncos tries were ugly and as opportunistic as they come.

Sharks are hopeless.