What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R5 | Thu | MAN 12-16 SOU | Brookvale

R5: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I hope they're all out.

The more out for Moanly the better.

:lol:

Like your team to rise to a challenge hey?

One of those who likes his team to be flat track bullies then pop an artery when they get beaten by a strong team.

Hope they are all out and we kick the shit out of you lot anyway!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Guys Goodwin is definitely out with a groin problem. No chance of AJ playing.

Auva'a to left centre.

Oldfield to come in wearing 19 on the right wing.

For Moanly Jake Trbojevic defenitely out. Matai very doubtful too.

Dylan will play for them but his hand is no good.

Souths are missing players too. If we win guys watch out for idiots saying Moanly had so many out, they played 3 games in 11 days and Souths had a very strong side blah blah....

Well we are without AJ, Goodwin, Adam, Sutto, Musgrove. These guys would all be in our team. Also we are playing our 3rd game in 12 days. So there is not that much difference.

What am I missing?
Who the f**k is musgrove?

DiegoNT

First Grade
What am I missing?

He is a 20 year old ( actually only turned 20 5 days ago) prop who has had one game ( was a decent game though) of the bench for souths. Apperently that makes him a key player for us.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
He is a 20 year old ( actually only turned 20 5 days ago) prop who has had one game ( was a decent game though) of the bench for souths. Apperently that makes him a key player for us.

You have no place being a Souths supporter.

Far too sensible.

Tipster

Bench
At the ground now. Lovely conditions

Looking forward to the u20's to start proceedings. Manly desperately need a win.

TITAN MAN

Juniors
Manly are overs here, why souths are at are that price is silly odds , manly get players back and their defences can hold them to 16 i reckon, will be close.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What am I missing?

He would definitely be on the bench over Tyrrell.

He's big and powerful. He can make very good metres.

He is a loss for us.

He is going to be a very good player in the future. There are big wraps on him.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Like your team to rise to a challenge hey?

One of those who likes his team to be flat track bullies then pop an artery when they get beaten by a strong team.

Hope they are all out and we kick the shit out of you lot anyway!

Well Souths have 5 guys out.

So do Manly if Matai is out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So one player? Tom is just the average twin. It is like the Dean Waugh of cricket!

Souths are average, Manly us average. Favour the home team.

Souths are average when we are missing our quality players.

No need to be a smart arse, you know how important Sam is to Souths just like JT is for the Cowboys and Foran is for Parra.

Take Thurston, Scott, Tamou, Taumalolo, Bolton and Linnett out and the Cowboys would struggle. They'd be average.

For Broncos take out Milford, Roberts, McGuire, Blair, Parker and Thaiday and they'd be average too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He's played 1 game and that was off the bench, genius20 is no doubt on the troll

Not at all.

I'm counting J. Hodges out for Manly too.

Musgrove has a very bright future in the NRL. He is a loss on our bench. Tyrrell wouldn't be there if Musgrove was fit.

Diego knows what a talent Musgrove is and the big wraps on him, but currently Diego is just trying to fit in with the crowd.

blaza88z

Coach
Souths are average when we are missing our quality players.

No need to be a smart arse, you know how important Sam is to Souths just like JT is for the Cowboys and Foran is for Parra.

Take Thurston, Scott, Tamou, Taumalolo, Bolton and Linnett out and the Cowboys would struggle. They'd be average.

For Broncos take out Milford, Roberts, McGuire, Blair, Parker and Thaiday and they'd be average too.

There's a significant difference in quality between the players you listed missing from your team and the players you listed missing for the Broncos (if that was ever to happen).

AJ, Goodwin, Adam, Sutto, Musgrove.. 2 halves, 2 backs and a guy who has only played 1 game. 2 halves, sure.. that sucks but give me a break for the rest of them, they're easily replaced, fmd.. you're making excuses for the inevitable loss before the game has even started

Rabbits20

Immortal
There's a significant difference in quality between the players you listed missing from your team and the players you listed missing for the Broncos (if that was ever to happen).

AJ, Goodwin, Adam, Sutto, Musgrove.. 2 halves, 2 backs and a guy who has only played 1 game. 2 halves, sure.. that sucks but give me a break for the rest of them, they're easily replaced, fmd.. you're making excuses for the inevitable loss before the game has even started

Adam is a massive loss, Sutto, AJ are very big losses. Goodwin is a fairly big loss for his workrate and goal kicking, Musgrove adds energy and gains strong metres off the bench.

Also I was talking about us missing Sam last week too which was a very massive loss. Also talking about Tom which was a very big loss.

So there isn't a significant difference in quality. It's the same pretty much if that was to happen.

Not making excuses.

Just saying we both have as many out this week.

DCE, Trbojevic, Matai, Buhrer, J. Hodges

Reyno, Sutto, AJ, Goodwin, Musgrove

Both are without quality.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Matai and Walker both passed fit to play.

If we don't win the game at least Matai can take out a couple of Burgei with some bell ringers hopefully :D

Well then you guys have 4 out.

Souths have 5 out.

Souths to hit Stewart and that dodgy hammy.

I expect Manly to hit GI in the knee area.

Hunt hits hard and can shake up Matai.

It'll be a tough match.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Well then you guys have 4 out.

Souths have 5 out.

Souths to hit Stewart and that dodgy hammy.

I expect Manly to hit GI in the knee area.

Hunt hits hard and can shake up Matai.

It'll be a tough match.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hunt is going to rattle Matai is he? :lol:

Support your team and all, but bugger me.