What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$1million Chinese bid for Joel Griffiths

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Jobber, the Jets are already a laughing stock, with or without Griffiths. Con's made sure of that. They're the worst run club in the country, even worse than the Knights. At least when the Knights let a sh*tload of players go two seasons ago we signed quality players to fill those gaps. What have the Jets done? Released quality players like Bridge, Musialik, and Durante, replaced them with world beaters like Hakaanson and that Ecuadorian fraud who made such an impact that I can't even remember his f**king name. Now they've let North and Holland go, Adam Griffiths is leaving, they're trialling a 34 year old who's played 600 odd games in 5th tier leagues in England because he came from Newcastle and holds some sort of sentimental value here, have no other prospects on the horizon, and are currently relying on a 16 year old to win them games.

Face it, they're a f**king joke on the Australian sporting scene.
I did say completely, with the emphasis on "completely" ;-)

Although I do tend to agree with you that everything was great last year because we had a fairly good squad that jelled at the right time of year. Perhaps that was just delaying the inevitable because it seems you need a few profile players in the A-League (the Coasties are the exception) to be a regular threat. The way the Jets are going atm, they'll follow the same path as the several Newy teams before them, purely because Con is such a tight prick who won't loosen his purse strings.

fish eel

Immortal
LOL @ Newcastle fans whining about Con and his purse strings.

It's HIS team.

Without him, you'd have NO team.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh surprise surprise. Old Skeepey boy has nothing positive to say about Newcastle or anything relating to the place. Who'da thunk it? :crazy:

Precious much? I'd have said the same about Griffiths regardless of the team he played for.