What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Bangladesh v Australia at Mirpur, Aug 27-31 2017

Tommy Smith

Referee
International Cricket right now is the worst i have ever seen it
The decline of Test cricket over the past 10 years can be directly correlated with the rise of Hit 'n Giggle cricket.

As a test cricket fan that doesn't care about any other form but for the World Cups it saddens me to know that Test crickets golden days are well and truly over; never to return.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I know tommy is here to troll but I seriously laughed out loud at scissors me timbers

Wades contribution of no runs and 30 byes is basically the difference between winning and losing

King hit

Coach
Wade out for single figures again and conceding 30 byes a game, such quality cricket. I went to school with this dude from Torqay and he used to go on about how Wade was one of the best batsman/keepers in Australia and that NSW bias kept Haddin in the team. Even Haddin in his old age was twice as good as Wade.

Victorians

Tommy Smith

Referee
If England are "Joe Root & the Quineys" then Australia are "Steve Smith & the Ballances".

Not sure which is worse tbh.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dear mr president there are too many Victorians now days, please eliminate three. I am not a crackpot

Latest posts