What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: South Africa v Australia at Durban March 1-5, 2018 - AUSTRALIA WON

JJ

Immortal
Beware the devil, he may hurt you with WORDS, pussies

devil.jpg

Can you send that to Davey?

El Diablo

Post Whore
If anyone feels they want to criticise Candice Warner then you are no better than de Kock. League Unlimited does not support the denigration of women in any way.

Any such posts will be, or have been removed.
New Zealanders are globally known for frequently making disparaging comments about women

Eelectrica

Referee
I've got no problem with runs being docked if a team crosses the line. Good luck policing it though.

Also different third umpires will have different tolerances. Boony would be saying 'You call that a sledge?' Whilst with Jeff Crowe we're just as likely to have a test end in a nil all draw/tie.

JJ

Immortal
I've got no problem with runs being docked if a team crosses the line. Good luck policing it though.

Also different third umpires will have different tolerances. Boony would be saying 'You call that a sledge?' Whilst with Jeff Crowe we're just as likely to have a test end in a nil all draw/tie.

Nah - remember Chopper learned the game in Shield cricket for South Australia I think- he's half Aussie

Fangs

Coach
I think this test will be remembered for ending David Warner's captaincy aspirations.

Fangs

Coach
And deservedly so for the little gimp. Also in some ways a shame, he looked good as the T20 skipper

Not that I think Smithy is much better. We traditionally pick our best batsman as captain. His behaviour at times is juvenile. But he makes Warner look like Matt Lodge.

Dave is heading down the same path as Warne as far as captaincy potential goes.

Fangs

Coach
I think this test will be remembered for ending David Warner's captaincy aspirations.

Well since that time:

- He has gotten into a fight with a spectator. Good move there Dave
- Partially responsible for tampering with the ball

Absolutely no chance this guy can be allowed to captain his country.