What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 and 8

Stake Removed

First Grade
Thats our record over last 10 years for first game of season 2 wins 8 losses.

I can sense loss first up in townsville and that wont be a shock keep them within 10 and thats good start, our attack will take a few weeks to gel, we know the refs will make sure Cowboys get a leg up coming out of there half.

And that we will be the one to get penalised for a play the ball when we are on attack.

I will happy to see a good performance, but in racing terms we are not good first up from long spell, we are more melbourne cup style team, Flanno gets them right for the race that really counts

Thats my ramble

bluefox68

Staff member
So what you’re saying Stake, is that, if you’re in a tipping comp, pick the Cowboys...

King Ben

Juniors
We lost the first round against the Cowboys in 2016. We won the last game of the season though.

What worries me is that we are settling in combinations and the Cowboys are a well drilled combination.

The other thing that worries me is that it is JT’s 300th game. The NRL would love a headline of JT celebrating a win for this milestone. Ref’s tip sheet for this game don’t let the home fans down.

Card Shark

Immortal
What worries me is that we are settling in combinations and the Cowboys are a well drilled combination.

The other thing that worries me is that it is JT’s 300th game. The NRL would love a headline of JT celebrating a win for this milestone. Ref’s tip sheet for this game don’t let the home fans down.

It’s a given!

Latest posts