What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Trial Games

mud n blood

Juniors
But XXXX ......... in the promo the only teams that can actually be your team, play in the Sydney comp .... :roll: thats the beauty of it !

Don't you feel that promo bonds us altogether in the spirit of consensus that we all follow the 'real' game .... the bestest game ..... the heartland competition .... something we can all love together as one .... #-o

thats my
thats my
thats my teeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm .........

f**k Sydney :x

chileman

Coach
XXXX Cap, come over to the main group of Manly supporters and ask for chile...we'll have a beer together! :alcho:

XXXX Cap

Juniors
mud n blood said:
But XXXX ......... in the promo the only teams that can actually be your team, play in the Sydney comp .... :roll: thats the beauty of it !

Don't you feel that promo bonds us altogether in the spirit of consensus that we all follow the 'real' game .... the bestest game ..... the heartland competition .... something we can all love together as one ....
No

mud n blood said:
f**k Sydney
Yes

SP

Bench
its at Centeneray Lakes, which is in Caboolture, if you didnt know

I'll be playing for the A Grade or under 19's (i may be able to get into the 19's for Bribie since im 19 until the 23rd of this month). Im hoping i dont bugger up my knee too bad because im going to Sydney to trial for the Windsor Jim Beam cup side on the 28th

SP

Bench
Norths 19's beat Bribie Island-Caboolture (cant remember the score, i think it was 36-4)

Norths A grade beat Bribie 40-18 (it was a close game until towards the end when Bribie started to get tired)

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Are they seriously still going to play trials this weekend in 41 degree heat ?

The cricket competition I'm involved in is likely to call off its matches on Saturday if the forecast doesn't change. Wouldn't particularly like to umpire for five hours anyway.