What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007-08 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 Thread

because they had it last week

SBS need to know football exists in europe outside of liverpool, manure and le arse. atleast their 5 minute love affair with chel$ki is over

NK Arsenal

Juniors
It's half-time in each game.

Arsenal 0-0 Milan
Sevilla 3-1 Fenerbahce
Barcelona 1-0 Celtic
Man Utd 1-0 Lyon

NK Arsenal

Juniors
ARSENAL won at the San Siro.

:D :D

Fenerbahce are the surprise packet of this years champions league.

lolesi

First Grade
Not really..

They have some class players in Roberto Carlos, Kezman, Appiah, Lugano and Alex, any team that gets a trip to Turkey will be in for one hell of a game, a hard place to visit.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
lolesi said:
Not really..

They have some class players in Roberto Carlos, Kezman, Appiah, Lugano and Alex, any team that gets a trip to Turkey will be in for one hell of a game, a hard place to visit.

they do have some good players, however did anyone here seriously think they would make the quarters?

BWNB

First Grade
Russell Crowe's Band said:
thats a big win for arsenal.

looks to me as if the 4 english clubs will be progressing.

A great win at that, could have beat them 7-0 on aggregate tho

Dragooner

Bench
7-0 is an unserstatement. We dominated both legs by so much that 2 goals doesn't show our dominance, and to dominate at the San Siro is a MASSIVE effort! Well done to the boys.

Hleb should have scored a hatt-trick at least over the two legs, you just gotta hit it son, stop looking for the wonder ball and just have a go.

Anyway will talk more bout that in the Gooner thread.

As for Fernebache, they are truly a force to be reckoned with. If you've ever seen Lugano play he is a bloody rock at the back. Never puts a foot wrong.

Alex is one of the best AM's in the world at the moment. Has been linked to Chelsea and Real Madrid recently.

Kezman is in the form of his life, as is Aurelio.

All looking good for Fernebache. Wonder who they'll draw...

Dragooner

Bench
Arsenal
Barcelona
Fernebache
Manchester Utd

So far. Out of those 4 clubs ALL will be hoping to play the Turks, or a non-Messi Barca side.

Out of the 4 remaining, those 4 would definetly like to see the follwing go through,

Schalke
Olympiakos
Liverpool
Roma.

Tipping

Porto
Chelsea
Toughy
Toughy.

Set to be a good round tommorow.

fish eel

Immortal
Porto
Chelsea
'pool
real to progress.

apparantley madrid papers have been printing jokes about totti
one of them is he walks to his wife and says 'i just finished the puzzle.' his wife says 'it took you 3 weeks' to which totti replies 'but it says 3-5 years on the box'

Dragooner

Bench
:lol:

I heard it differently a couple years ago.

Robbie Keane goes up to Thierry Henry and shouts 'I FINISHED THE PUZZLE IN 55 DAYS!' Henry looks puzzled and responds, 'You're nearly as f*cked up as the team you play for', Robbie replies and says, 'No I'm not, it said 2-5 years on it'

:lol:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
fish eel said:
Porto
Chelsea
'pool
real to progress.

apparantley madrid papers have been printing jokes about totti
one of them is he walks to his wife and says 'i just finished the puzzle.' his wife says 'it took you 3 weeks' to which totti replies 'but it says 3-5 years on the box'
I think/hope Inter will get passed the scousers even if they are 2-nil down.

Here's hoping that the reds f**k it up (not for the first time this season)

gunning_for_panthers said:
they do have some good players, however did anyone here seriously think they would make the quarters?

you'll find i did

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
Fenerbahce v Sevilla - fenerbahce to surprise most of us and KO sevilla in both games

fenerbahce are no surprise. top squad and play very attacking football. i'd be worried whoever gets drawn with them

Bumble

First Grade
Oh btw..Gordon Strachan, wtf are you thinking? We need to win by 2 goals at Camp Nou so you play 1 striker!

Then, when you finally bring another one on you sub the other one off! Finally bringing on a second striker with 10 minutes to go...honestly, wtf.

McDonald, leading scorer in Scotland plays 5 minutes in a game where we knew we were gonna need 2/3 goals from the outset. What a joke.

fish eel

Immortal
Bumble said:
Oh btw..Gordon Strachan, wtf are you thinking? We need to win by 2 goals at Camp Nou so you play 1 striker!

Then, when you finally bring another one on you sub the other one off! Finally bringing on a second striker with 10 minutes to go...honestly, wtf.

McDonald, leading scorer in Scotland plays 5 minutes in a game where we knew we were gonna need 2/3 goals from the outset. What a joke.

you were never going to win bumble. I'd say strachan's eyes were more on the league where you have a battle.

Latest posts