What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fatwing15

Juniors
Whats everyones teams looking like for the 2007 year? Are the
Cats and Bulls(who ever replaces them) still going to dominate?

roopy

Referee
I think we are all waiting with bated breath to hear the make up of the 2007 comp.

As with every year, the comp will be bigger and better this year - but i'm thinking it will be a big leap forward this year.

Tomahawk

Staff member
The 2007 season is looking like it will be the most competitive season in AMNRL history. Teams should be very well matched with talent, and there should not be one dominant team. Expect the Wildcats, Knights, Sharks, and Axeman to be the teams to beat. I believe that any team in the league next year will be able to beat any team during any given week

The league will see the emergence of two new teams, one being from Fairfax Virginia, and the other one being from the suburbs of Philadelphia. More about these two teams will be coming soon. The league will also see the most dominate team in AMNRL history folding.

Also several new changes will happen this year. These new changes will become public the closer to the beginning of the season. These changes will only make the league more competitive.

Finally the Jacksonville Axeman will also host the 2007 Grand Final. I believe this is the best venue at this time to hold the Grand Final, and will only promote the sport even more in that area.

I am looking forward to the up and coming season. I think it will be the best season in AMNRL history. I think you will see many surprises in this up and coming season. I can’t wait.

I don't quite understand why the Glen Mills side has folded.

Surely it had established some sort of tradition and should of been preserved in some capacity, given all of it's success?

Good luck to the AMNRL in 2007.

There are a few teams still around from the USRL but the Sharks would have to be the only club name still around from the Super League America days. Back then I think the teams were the Bulls, Sharks, Penn Raiders, Philadelphia Bulldogs, New York Broncos and Boston Storm - all named after SL clubs of course, except for maybe the Bulls, but even they took their logo from the Bradford Bulls.

slow frontrower

Juniors
Tomahawk is right, this season will continue the tradition of AMNRL getting better and better each year.

I can tell you that the Wild Cats are returning most of their players this year with a few addtions and some of our investments in youth really starting to pay off.

It will be interesting to see how good the team is that emerges from the Ex-Bulls players. I think they will be strong, along with the Axeman, and the Knights.

The Grand final moving to Jacksonville is going to be terrific. I will make plans to attend regardless if the Wildcats are playing.

Latest posts