What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Cowboys will also be wearing an indigenous strip, albeit in Round 24 (the actual Indigenous round) vs Canterbury:

Indigenous_Mens_Jersey_2010_large.JPG

that's actually quality, although having toyota where it is makes it something of a mindf**k.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They're two companies with a lot of money. Telstra/Bigpond sponsor the NRL too... Fosters group as well (Bundy) invest a sh*tload.

Saint Doc

Coach
Fosters group as well (Bundy) invest a sh*tload.

Really? I wouldnt have thought they are anywhere near be spoken about in the same breath as Telstra (NRL premiership), Harvey Norman (State of Origin) and Toyota (NYC) sponsors, not to mention the above companies deals with individual clubs.

I know Bundy sponsors Friday night football, but to me that puts them on the same level as 'Keno' Super Saturday...i.e. mid to low level sponsor

I would have put Carlton above Fosters given VB sponsors Australia and the test matches. Or am I missing a really obvious big Bundy sponsorship?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bundy had Monday Night Football for two seasons and have now transferred that to Friday Night Football, which usually gets the best ratings over the footy weekend.

The reason I bring up Fosters is because Fosters actually owns CUB, and therefore VB.

Saint Doc

Coach
Ahh there u go, didn't realise they were both owned by fosters. Well in that case, whilst I still don't think they're quite on the top rung of sponsorship, you're right they'd be up there

ballaratdragon

Juniors
I find it interesting that one sport sponsors another sport.

The V8 Supercars sponsoring Rugby League? Hmmmmmm.

And as for jersey colours and patterns.
How many jersey patterns and colours do a club really need. I remember the days when fans were proud to wear their club jersey or club colours. But nowdays . . . hmmmm, which to wear?
As an example do Panthers supporters wear Black and teal, or the original brown and white, or blue and white?
Now look at many other clubs. They have too many variations.

ballaratdragon

Juniors
We have too many jumpers, but our colours remain the same always

Not for all clubs.

Panthers seems to be the latest example. The Panthers colours are Traditionally brown & white. What colours do their fans wear?

Warriors are Black & Grey. Warriors Fans don't know what colours to wear lately. Look at the crowds at games. They are a mixed bag of different colours.

At least as a dragons fan I know I am correct if I wear Red & White :lol:

Saint Doc

Coach
Not for all clubs.

Panthers seems to be the latest example. The Panthers colours are Traditionally brown & white. What colours do their fans wear?

Warriors are Black & Grey. Warriors Fans don't know what colours to wear lately. Look at the crowds at games. They are a mixed bag of different colours.

Unless it's the charity shield!!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Not for all clubs.

Panthers have been predominantly black for almost 20 years now, brown and white is gone.

Latest posts