What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 MWSE Rumoured Signings

Sanchez

Coach
manly should just look after glenn stewart great underrated player deserves to be in the 17 at least

parra_jesus

Juniors
Jack Afamasanga would be a good buy. he is young and has potential he just needs to work hard on some areas of his game. he gets lazy around the ruck thats his main problem.

chewme said:
has rigon been confirmed yet?

Nothing official on Manly official website as yet. I don't think its of a high priority to them. Generally, arent the lesser known signings, especially from Manly, announced in the off season?

I don't think they'll sign Rigon, but if they do, I think it'd be for depth purposes only! But then the question must be asked? Why would you buy someone of his age when you can invest money into a youngster that may end up playing first grade weekly?

Ryan

Juniors
Man.....it's tough on the old signing front next year. On the official Parra site forum (page 6 or something) they say Afamasanga will stay with them.
Manly have lost Witt, Cleal, Stephenson, Leuluai & Kennedy...and have signd Lyon when we have perfectly good centres???? Weird.

You would say BK gives the team another 10% on the field. Without him kicking Choc etc up the butt, I think we may struggle a little.

Unless of coarse the wiley Manly recruitment team have something up their sleeves....

Ryan said:
Man.....it's tough on the old signing front next year. On the official Parra site forum (page 6 or something) they say Afamasanga will stay with them.
Manly have lost Witt, Cleal, Stephenson, Leuluai & Kennedy...and have signd Lyon when we have perfectly good centres???? Weird.

You would say BK gives the team another 10% on the field. Without him kicking Choc etc up the butt, I think we may struggle a little.

Unless of coarse the wiley Manly recruitment team have something up their sleeves....

Maybe Faumuina is still on the cards :sarcasm: :) Anything is possible. I think we should have tried to sign someone like David Stagg. Probably isn't on much at Brisbane, so worth a shot probably. I still think Manly should have a go at Faumuina to be perfectly honest. ;-)

I wouldn't mind Scott Donald coming back to be to be perfectly honest. Not sure if the rumour has any validity behind it, but I think it'd be good to have him back. It would definately bolster our back depth. Whilst some of you may think he's complete trash, I think he was very underrated and would gladly welcome him back to the club.

Latest posts