What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 MWSE Rumoured Signings

robbo74

Juniors
PLEASE where r they going to fit him in ta cap. Lets be real for a minute they r saying they can't keep there lock but can buy him. How would Luke feel. One thing about Manly is they will do anything to win a comp but expect loyality from there players. Look at what they do to there best (Paul Vautin) was sh*t on an so on and so on.

Tommax25

Bench
robbo74 said:
PLEASE where r they going to fit him in ta cap. Lets be real for a minute they r saying they can't keep there lock but can buy him. How would Luke feel. One thing about Manly is they will do anything to win a comp but expect loyality from there players. Look at what they do to there best (Paul Vautin) was sh*t on an so on and so on.

oh my god

you are ridiculous

"manly will do anything to win the comp"? implying what exactly, that they sign off-contract players? sign players released from their clubs? EVERY CLUB SIGNS PLAYERS FROM OTHER CLUBS! get over it you losers. they havent signed creah and i dont expect them to its a rumour, obviously they cant afford him if, like you implied, they cant afford to keep willo....but IF they did sign creah then so what it would obviously be legit he'd be either released from his contract or offc ontract so who cares what they do? you dont see canberra complaining about st georges 'immorality' because they signed woolford....and i dont see how you can imply manly are disloyal they keep as many of there players as they can they WANT to keep willo but may not because they have already spent the cap, they re-signed glenn hall after giving a bascially nothing player his chance, they expect to re-sign georgie rose despite his broken leg meaning he hasnt played in months AND the fact that rose knocked back there initial offer to chase more money greedily, yet manly are trying to stay loyal to him despite this...everything you said about manly is wrong, and what you say holds no credibility partyl because of sentences that make no sense such as "Look at what they do to there best (Paul Vautin) was sh*t on an so on and so on" perhaps it should look more like this: "Look at what they have done to their best (Paul Vautin)........" after that you idiocy makes a translation impossible

you sir are a #$%^&*(. game over

ps: to non-idiots out there am i allowed to call him a #$%^&*( without having to sensor it next time? im not sue about the rules there

The Clan

Juniors
Strong rumours that Manly have signed Leeds Rhino's, Ex-Wakefield, second rower Gareth Ellis.

If this is true you have a really top class player coming.

You might remember him from his monster hit on Kidwell during the TNs last year.

He is one of the most professional men you will ever meet and has a superb and painfull defensive game.

His creative ability has been stiffled at Leeds but he often played at Stand Off for Wakefield.

Hutchy86

Juniors
Strong rumours that Manly have signed Leeds Rhino's, Ex-Wakefield, second rower Gareth Ellis.
I hate to troll, but isn't he already signed with the Tigers for next season?
*edit* haha didn't check the date on the post... quite an old rumour indeed. my bad

The Clan

Juniors
Latest rumour is that Manly are after Bradfords Sam Burgess, once again your biggest rival for his signiture is West Tigers.

He's an outstanding player who will go on to be World Class without any doubt, he stands about 6'5" and weighs in at around 17st, he has superb hands and could easily play at 13 but he has been used as a second row or prop so far.

He's as tough as they come both mentaly and physicaly as Moi Moi will attest to after an 18 year old Sam smashed him all over the park when NZ played GB a couple of years back.

He'll cut it in the NRL and then some!

bozo's bum

Juniors
Manly are after whoever they can get with their creative accounting like the roosters. Will poach whoever they can.