What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 R4 - Souths 38-16 Dogs @ ANZ, Easter Monday

Souths v Dogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2010info-r4soucby.jpg

2010teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Colin Best 4. Beau Champion 5. Fetuli Talanoa 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi (C) 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Ben Lowe

Interchange: 14. Scott Geddes 15. Shannan McPherson 16. Michael Crocker 17. Jason Clark​

2010teams-cby-alt.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwn 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Ben Hannant 9. Michael Ennis 10. Chris Armit 11. Blake Green 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Yileen Gordon 15. Danny Williams 16. Jarrad Hickey 17. Ben Barba​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gavin Badger & Phil Haines
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner & Henry Peranara; Video Referee: Sean Hampstead​

Toyota Cup Round 4
Rabbitohs v Bulldogs @ ANZ, Mon 4:45pm​

NSW Cup Round 4
Canterbury (CBY) v North Sydney (SOU) @ The Crest, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r4soucby.jpg

Last edited:

GuardDog

Juniors
this will not be a cake walk doggies lets focus,assuming its a cooler night their big fwds will thrive on it so good defence and a smart kicking game should see the dogs home

Timmah

Staff member
No chance of a flogging this week. Souths' forward pack finally showed a bit of mettle last night - I think it'll be a gritty low-scorer like last Easter Monday. Hopefully the rain has settled down by then 'cuz we can expect a bumper crowd.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
This is what I hate - when we are expected to win and have such high expectations. When our backs are against the wall and when we're expected to loose, that's when we perform really well.

ByRd

First Grade
Going to be a tough game, we need to consolidate that win against the roosters and come out firing against the rabbits.

Wonder who will replace Halatau in the line up??

Williams, Morrin, Browne, Conrad....

Bulldog Force

Referee
Logic says that we should smash the Rabbitohs 70+ given that they were hammered by the Roosters and we hammered the Roosters... but I seriously doubt we'll humiliate any other team this year more than the Roosters.

gsweeper

Juniors
Just a question about this game. Last year I was able to bundle my easter show tickets with the footy tickets, is the same thing happening this year?

Timmah

Staff member
He reinjured his ankle. Not sure of the prognosis.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
I actually re-watched the game against the Roosters (a couple of times :D) and Green did play second row and Stagg lock despite both being named otherwise in the pre-game.

Timmah

Staff member
Glory Glory Canterbury
Glory Glory Canterbury
Glory Glory Canterbury
SOUTH SYDNEY FOR THE SPOON

Latest posts