What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 F7s Awards Night

Jesbass

First Grade
Hi all. The F7s Awards Night will be on December 10th. The venue has been booked, and the caterers are already working on the menu.

Make sure you come along to the biggest off field spectacle that e-league has to offer! (Apart from when LeagueNut goes for a pee outside a police station.)

And while you're at it, nominate a favourite article or most improved player before November 19th and go into the draw to win a set of steak knives!*

2011 - People's Choice Article Of The Year
2011 - Most Improved Player

*Steak knives may not actually exist.

edabomb

First Grade
Looking like I'll be out during this - I will be sure to give the thread a great read on the Sunday though :) Have fun people.

joshie

Live Update Team
I'll be in haha and would like to know times but it appears jes is missing haha

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This the F7s 2011 Joshie so it's a case of stand by. The boss has a real life. Above all, remember that we are looking a fun outcome.

Want to organise a radio show for future awards nights?

joshie

Live Update Team
This the F7s 2011 Joshie so it's a case of stand by. The boss has a real life. Above all, remember that we are looking a fun outcome.

Want to organise a radio show for future awards nights?

I know haha! I was just checking in and decided to make a post lol

I'm quite concerned over where Jes is though, he's been MIA for a while, since the 2nd I think and that's a long while for anyone who regularly jumps on!

And I would be keen to do it yeah, 2012 awards night, we will see how we go!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sounds good Joshie!

I've sent a PM, suggesting a postponement of one week. As said, we all have our real lives.

I'm relatively free tomorrow, and we'll see what happens.

joshie

Live Update Team
Sounds good Joshie!

I've sent a PM, suggesting a postponement of one week. As said, we all have our real lives.

I'm relatively free tomorrow, and we'll see what happens.

Yeah that sounds like a plan! Just don't make it monday as I'm flying to NZ haha!!

Jesbass

First Grade
Sorry folks - I've been out of action for the better part of 3 weeks with the business going crazy. Willow, I'll send you a PM and hopefully we can get this train back on the tracks.

Jesbass

First Grade
The business of going crazy eh?

Haha...my wife and I run an online board game store on top of raising a child and working real (paying) jobs.

The Christmas rush came about a fortnight earlier than expected and we've been flat out for the last month or so.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nutting it out. Timmah is on standby with the banners. Azkatro and I are working through the stats to sort out the awards. Waiting for others to come back online from their real world activities.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Very aware I've been missing in action for a long time due to being overseas however if you guys want to run a normal F7's show next year, let me know as I'll be back in Australia in the New Year.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Very aware I've been missing in action for a long time due to being overseas however if you guys want to run a normal F7's show next year, let me know as I'll be back in Australia in the New Year.
Hi RB60 :thumn

Are you saying you can do a radio show if we wait until January?

Latest posts