What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GRAND FINAL - Bluebags -V- Ninjas

gorilla

First Grade
Congratulations Ninjas,
well won and a great match !.

Took a special team this year and you and the Panthers have gone neck and neck as the team to beat.

Good on yers 'Bags. Almost and good enough.

Wills, ... been a long road, glad to have been with you and the 'Bags are here; standing on your shoulders.

Thanks Ref (pull yer finger out next time ;-)) thanks ball girls.

Till we meet again ...

gorilla

First Grade
Thanks for the swift marking Mr Referee Sir. A great and high quality match, well done to the Chucks who were brilliant all year long.

On a personal level, winning the ozzy medal is a great honor - from what I've read the man who the award was named after was greatly respected by all.

Thanks to all the bluebag blokes and blokettes, especially skipper willow. We'll be back.

Hey, special congrats Always.... MVP is a big honour !

95 is huge score - could be one of the biggest in a GF !!

Well done - look out for that key ring !

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Congrats Ninja's, you should be proud of the sterling effort you put through!! Well done.

Congrats AlwaysGreen for what a really fantastic article. Well deserved MOTM!

Willow, gorilla, I'm so sorry we couldn't send you out a winner :( I really am. I am going to miss the both of you greatly.

Well done Bags, top score and needed something special to beat it - Which is the way it goes!!

See you all in 2012. Baggers, pre-season starts in January with beers in Newtown :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
, pre-season starts in January with beers in Newtown :)
Ah, the baggers brunch.

Hope we can get it organised. Everyone is invited. Last year it was at the Marlborough Hotel in King Street. It was great fun, even Dave Q showed up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Now having been apart of a winning GF team, i can finally put the demons of 2005 behind me, i just dont it though!

Go Ninjas and im sure my contribution to this team was ultimately the tipping point that got us over the edge

You're welcome Ninjas. It was my pleasure.

Congrats to AlwaysGreen on the Ozzie Medal and well done to the ninjas who pulled this one out of the fire.

Last edited:

Latest posts