What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NBA Finals OKC vs Miami

edabomb

First Grade
Happy for Spoelstra, LeBron, Bosh, Juwan and Seattle.

Disappointed that Wade won another chip - and all those bandwagon riders only had to wait two seasons.

Shame that the brick will get his ring. He still needs a minimum of 3 to be mentioned with Bird & Magic and at least 8 to be in MJ's class. None of them ran so he'll only be a Karl Malone with a ring.

Let the dick riding begin.

edabomb

First Grade
Shame that the brick will get his ring. He still needs a minimum of 3 to be mentioned with Bird & Magic and at least 8 to be in MJ's class. None of them ran so he'll only be a Karl Malone with a ring.

:lol:

He'll never be in the convo with Jordan. The minute he left Cleveland for a better situation instead of bringing a championship to his franchise he pretty much removed himself from the conversation.

I reckon he'll need 4 to be in the convo with Magic & Bird.

simostorm

Bench

Yep agree. He needs 3 at the very least..

Miamis role players hitting shots have been the key.. theve been outstanding..

Big Mick

Referee
I'm happy for Lebron. The amount of shit he cops good on him.

Anyone that says he wasn't great this series and won this series for Miami has no f**king clue.

The 3rd best PER of any player in finals history only behind MJ & Wilt....ffs time to give the guy some credit.

Now what will the argument be? "Win two...you aint great until you win two..."

Big Mick

Referee

Can you not be a dirty merkin for five seconds?

And just give the bloke some credit.

Shit, I don't like what he did to Cleveland either but to suggest he doesn't deserve this title is a joke. And how did I know that soon as he won one the argument goes to "Win more than one".

*Cue the "Yeah just keep riding Lebricks dick" response*

Special K

Coach
I liked Lebron and liked the idea of a big 3 but all these douches who have jumped on the bandwagon have totally killed the Heat for me. Back in the 90's they were my fav team with Zo and Hardaway

Big Mick

Referee
Yep agree. He needs 3 at the very least..

Miamis role players hitting shots have been the key.. theve been outstanding..

Yeah because Bird, Magic & MJ NEVER had any help at all did they?

They only had HOFers all around them...but no biggy.

I know the majority of people here hate Lebron because Bunniesman is such a f**king c**k...but time to give Lebron a bit of credit here for how dominant he was this series.

I had OKC in 5...but damn I respect the way he has taken this series.

BunniesMan

Immortal
When Lebron has 6 MVPs, 3 rings, 3 Finals MVPs and in the top 3 or 4 scoring all time he'll be in the offical top 5 all time.

Jordan
Magic
Kareem
Bill Russell
Lebron

BTW he's just become the first person since Magic to have a second finals triple double.

Big Mick

Referee
I liked Lebron and liked the idea of a big 3 but all these douches who have jumped on the bandwagon have totally killed the Heat for me. Back in the 90's they were my fav team with Zo and Hardaway

That's what's driven the hate here and elsewhere imo. The dickhead bandwagoners.

I'm just appreciating watching a great player be great tbh. I aint in any way a Heat fan.

Big Mick

Referee
When Lebron has 6 MVPs, 3 rings, 3 Finals MVPs and in the top 3 or 4 scoring all time he'll be in the offical top 5 all time.

Jordan
Magic
Kareem
Bill Russell
Lebron

BTW he's just become the first person since Magic to have a second finals triple double.

Can you just shhh...and let real fans of this team and people who appreciate great Basketball enjoy it without acting like a f**k.

He's got to win all the others yet...enjoy the first one before projecting

Can you not be a dirty merkin for five seconds?

And just give the bloke some credit.

Shit, I don't like what he did to Cleveland either but to suggest he doesn't deserve this title is a joke. And how did I know that soon as he won one the argument goes to "Win more than one".

*Cue the "Yeah just keep riding Lebricks dick" response*

You can get f**ked mr know everything. Don't interact with me in the future please.

BunniesMan

Immortal
2012 NBA champions!!!!!!!!! 2012 Finals MVP!!!!!!!

Noone can argue he well and truly led them to a ring in a tough finals series against the 2nd best team around.

As for the Thunder, put Westbrook at SG, get a real PG. Keep the right role players.

Both these teams would be favourites to be in the finals next year.

Jordan
Magic
Kareem
Bill Russell
Lebron

Only 3? That puts him top 10. This is a guy who from high school has been compared to Jordan. He needs at least 5 to make top 5.

Latest posts