What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Intrust Super Cup - Grand Final venue ???

hellteam

First Grade
Cracker of a day here at kougari. Possibility of an Easts vs Wynnum blockbuster at Langlands next week (3rd time time in last 4 weeks)

hellteam

First Grade
Cameron Munster is going to be an absolute superstar. Best player to come through Intrust Super Cup since Inglis.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Oh well.. there goes the Easts v Wynnum GF opportunity ! Working on the theory that Wynnum win today their sponsors must be happy with the amount of TV exposure to finish the season. :D

If Wynnum make it to the Grand Final, it would mean their last seven games have been televised - v Tweed, PNG, Easts, Easts, Ipswich, Easts and Pride.

Add another one to that should they win it with the game in Sydney.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Cameron Munster is going to be an absolute superstar. Best player to come through Intrust Super Cup since Inglis.

He will be irresistible for Bellamy next year.

It will be interesting to see how he is transitioned into NRL level with Slater still having at least a couple of years left in him. Quite possibly he will be given another role in the back line, Bellamy certainly has history in doing this with promising fullbacks.

hellteam

First Grade
Cronin looked like he did his ACL today, will likely see Kahu at 5/8 next week for Wynnum

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Cronin looked like he did his ACL today, will likely see Kahu at 5/8 next week for Wynnum

That's what we are hoping. Cronin was on crutches after the game.

If Kahu isn't available for any reason, John Te Reo would be the only other option but he is more valuable elsewhere.

The Partisan

I reckon the TV / Radio promos must be working ok.

A couple of mates who haven't been to a QCup game all year are keen to go to the GF.

Haffa

I can't wait for sunday.

I'm glad Melbourne got knocked out too, no chance of recalling players.

Latest posts