What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Season Ticket Packages

stevenwbird

Juniors
Anyone receive an email today for the sporting bet promotion? Join up and place a $50 bet and receive a free 2014 Panthers jersey. Awesome deal. I signed up and put $50 on Australia to beat NZ tonight so essentially the jersey will be free and ill win $3 from sporting bet.

darkbloom

Juniors
Anyone receive an email today for the sporting bet promotion? Join up and place a $50 bet and receive a free 2014 Panthers jersey. Awesome deal. I signed up and put $50 on Australia to beat NZ tonight so essentially the jersey will be free and ill win $3 from sporting bet.

It's half time as I write this question:

How are you feeling right now?

I suppose if things don't go right you'll at least be getting a jersey for cheap.

stevenwbird

Juniors
It's half time as I write this question:

How are you feeling right now?

I suppose if things don't go right you'll at least be getting a jersey for cheap.

Not feeling as confident as I did this arvo however like you said at worst it's a $50 jersey. Still got 30 minutes to come back from 6 down.

darkbloom

Juniors
I think it was sent via email to members. I've had an account with Sportingbet for years so I don't really take much notice of that sort of thing. Maybe stevenwbird can tell you how he accessed that offer.

roofromoz

First Grade
I didn't get one. The only members emails I have got this week are the ones announcing the re-signing of George Jennings and the signing of BMM.

maple_69

Bench
We had the same offer in 2011 I think it was. I thought Id slap my $50 on Parra winning the spoon. It was paying a good $40 or so.it came down to the last game against the Titans, but Eels won and I didn't get my free Jersey and $2000.

stevenwbird

Juniors
We had the same offer in 2011 I think it was. I thought Id slap my $50 on Parra winning the spoon. It was paying a good $40 or so.it came down to the last game against the Titans, but Eels won and I didn't get my free Jersey and $2000.

Yeah that offer was with centrebet i believe.

Karnivayne

Juniors
It was with centrebet previously, I put 50 on the Cowboys down at Cronulla at 2.40 and came out with a jersey and $70