What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 TRIALS | Sat 7 Feb

ram raid

Bench
I only listened on the radio but it sounded to me like Souffs attack was horrible, but defended well, and dragons attack was promising but souffs have a good defensive structure.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I only listened on the radio but it sounded to me like Souffs attack was horrible, but defended well, and dragons attack was promising but souffs have a good defensive structure.

Of course Souths attack was bad with GI, Reyno, Sutto, Tom, George and Stewart on sidelines.

Dragons attack with their major attacking weapons playing against Souths under 20s was very ordinary especially Widdop and the hooker Rein.

Ram Raid I was at the game and honestly if St George are fair dinkum should have scored at least 5 tries against that very under strength Souths team.

Sti154

Juniors
Rabbits20 are you honestly happy with your teams performance?
One of the try's was a run away, the other came when the majority of the dragons 1st grade team was off the field.

Yes your team was missing forwards, as were ours and I believe we matched you in the forwards. Which is much more than we done the entire season last year.

From the performance at the 9s and CS I think dragons fans have the right to feel positive about the possibility of a good season in 2015.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabbits20 are you honestly happy with your teams performance?
One of the try's was a run away, the other came when the majority of the dragons 1st grade team was off the field.

Yes your team was missing forwards, as were ours and I believe we matched you in the forwards. Which is much more than we done the entire season last year.

From the performance at the 9s and CS I think dragons fans have the right to feel positive about the possibility of a good season in 2015.

Yes I'm happy with Souths performance missing 10 players including 5 forwards and GI and Adam.

Saints only missed Merrin who doesn't care anymore plus 3 other forwards.

The ref gave you advantage in the ruck too. 10 officials still can't get it right.

I was very happy with Souths defence and that tough mentality Maguire wants was there in the young guys.

I expected ordinary attack from Souths for obvious reasons. St George were ordinary in attack as well still lacking creativity with Dugan, Widdop, Benji, Rein and Nightingale all playing.

I predict St George to finish 10th or 11th.

Latest posts