What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 4Nations Final - Australia 34-8 New Zealand @ Anfield

Final: Australia v New Zealand

• New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
I think he owes Saints and Newcastle money fraudulently taken when he played for them.
I seem to recall he was pretty good for the Saints, excellent even, for at least half his stint.

I'm sure all Dragons fans will come tell me about the time he knocked on in the 73rd of round 11 2010, but he was pretty solid from what I saw. Fair enough about Newcastle.

They could have had the same timeslot just a day earlier..
The whole thing has been a joke anyway , so why not finnish the same way.

As there were 8 Premier League games on across the country on Saturday (local time) and only 1 game on Sunday (i.e. Middlesbrough v Chelsea), it probably was a deliberate choice to play it Sunday (local time) due to the lack of competition from the EPL.

ed-grimley

Bench
As there were 8 Premier League games on across the country on Saturday (local time) and only 1 game on Sunday (i.e. Middlesbrough v Chelsea), it probably was a deliberate choice to play it Sunday (local time) due to the lack of competition from the EPL.
Good enough reason.

Did i hear correctly the field was only 91m long?

You heard correctly. As many of the fields are barely larger than 120 metes from back fence to back fence, by mutual agreement, they shortened the length of the field to ensure they had adequate "run off" behind the dead ball lines so that players sliding over the dead ball line did not wind up crashing into the perimeter fences or signage behind the dead ball lines. They wanted to ensure there was no repeat of the Luke Lewis and Brett Morris incidents from the 2013 World Cup.

Hawkins

Juniors
Serious Question

Who is the better team The New Zealand Warriors or the New Zealand National Team?

thorson1987

Coach

Was no Premier League that week. International break.

The England football team played Friday night (UK time) against Scotland.

Not sure of what was on Saturday night though. I'm sure one of the poms in the international section posted what was on.