What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Dirty Dozen Dynasty League

abpanther

Staff member
Ok I've done my best to set keepers for OTH and Misanthrope

The draft is underway, Prospectors are on the clock

abpanther

Staff member
Can we just pushs draft back a day please?

Sorry too late mate, would've been happy to do this if you told me earlier

Most of your keepers were set, I added a couple based on their ranking on FF so you have a full 9

Draft is underway

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sorry about the absence, lads. Been travelling around Taiwan for the last few weeks.

Pick made and I'll be online from now on.

abpanther

Staff member
Iamspartacus will replace OTH in this league

Similar to Young Ones just having technical difficulties getting it sorted as the draft has already started, hope to have it fixed soon

Big Mick

Referee
Hey guys,

Please be patient with me. After 4pm tonight I'm on a 26 hour flight to Belgium. Will make my picks as soon as possible.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Every year I tell myself "Eddie, don't you buy into preseason hype again, particularly with rookies".

With that said I'll grab the valuable WR2 for the pass happy tennessee titans! future HOF!
Tajae Sharpe!

nick87

Coach
My team is pretty terrible but some how i make the play offs every year, it sucks.
I think we're about to head into a rebuild and blow this whole thing up. Hit me up with trades

zombie jesus

Staff member
Alshon Jeffery is my #4 WR, rotting on my bench every week, willing to move him + McCoy or Ingram for a stud RB.

nick87

Coach
I think im finally going to break out of this habit of limping into the finals, winning a game and picking at the back end of the draft. I stink this year :lol:

Tom155

Coach
I think im finally going to break out of this habit of limping into the finals, winning a game and picking at the back end of the draft. I stink this year :lol:
I'm still winless & cannot crack 60 points :(

Quite the fall from being undefeated a couple of seasons ago

nick87

Coach
Stoked to send Oilers stalwart to a great franchise in hopes he can get a ring in his twilight years and get a first rounder back
This GOMO team has some nice pieces but is in dire need of a reboot. Its pretty much a fire sale at this point, hit me up if you fancy one of my guys