What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Four Nations

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Greenberg playing the pollie as usual, hoping to get the PC vote only for it to blow up in his bald smug face.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Gee massoud is a hypocrite though happy to throw anyone under the bus whenever he feels like on the news.

Did anyone hear he got the chop from his grill team segment a month or so ago. Cause all the crap he was sprouting on there was wrong. The final straw was the steve matai phone incident. So triple m punted him i heard.

phantom eel

First Grade
Maybe MMM realised they could browse footy forums themselves and spout unsubstantiated shit for free, without paying Massoud or anyone else to do it?

Greenberg playing the pollie as usual, hoping to get the PC vote only for it to blow up in his bald smug face.

I have no problem with them not picking players facing serious criminal charges (as long as that is done consistently). The Fifita case, however, is ridiculous. If the NRL think he has done something wrong, charge him and let him defend himself. If not, he should be available for selection.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I have no problem with them not picking players facing serious criminal charges (as long as that is done consistently). The Fifita case, however, is ridiculous. If the NRL think he has done something wrong, charge him and let him defend himself. If not, he should be available for selection.
Not being consistent is the thing, it's a case by case or club by club. If you play for certain clubs you can pretty much do as you please.

Gronk

Staff member
So is it that players who get served with consorting warnings will get suspensions or perhaps not reap in the rewards that rep duty presents ? I'm confused. Or was it that the message on his strapping brought the game into disrepute ?

So is it that players who get served with consorting warnings will get suspensions or perhaps not reap in the rewards that rep duty presents ? I'm confused. Or was it that the message on his strapping brought the game into disrepute ?

This is exactly the point. Who the f**k knows? It really is like a Kafka novel. You can't defend yourself if you don't know exactly what you are accused of.

ash411

Bench
Semi should be filthy. They say he is "innocent until proven guilty" but then wont pick him due to this matter hanging over his head. How can they decide his mental state if he is indeed "innocent until proven guilty".

The conspiracist (spelling) in me is saying they want to push Semi out of Parra and if that means completely out of the game, so be it. However the same voice is also saying the NRL would love Semi at the thouroughbreds..

I have to stop listening to the voices.

Anyone got a tin foil hat gif?

These conspiracy theories get to me, so I have to ask..

1) Why would the NRL care who Semi plays for? and 2) What does the NRL have to gain from Semi playing for the Broncos?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anyone else think the poms and kiwis forward packs will own us?

Im not confident in this tournament, Cant see us winning it

Wouldn't be surprised If its a poms v kiwis final tbh...

Latest posts