What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 IDP Masters Dynasty League

nick87

Coach
This will be a tight play off. The top teams in this league appear to be a well ahead of the rest.
Me and Kurt ran roughshod over Div 1. 5-1 in division and split our games. Both finished up 10-3 along with Penny. The 8 and 9 win teams just behind us

Good year to get a first round bye,

zombie jesus

Staff member
I liked this league better when it was just kurt, ab and I making noise. All you upstarts should get back in your hole. :p

abpanther

Staff member
I liked this league better when it was just kurt, ab and I making noise. All you upstarts should get back in your hole. :p

Agreed ZJ, look at all these newbies getting excited ;)

What an abomination of a season for me, I look at my RB/WR stable and wonder where it all went wrong, as always it seems QB and IDPs let me down in this one

kurt faulk

Coach

Ah man, led the division all the way except for the final week of the season. At least my bad week is out of the way.

This is the only league this year where my team was actually good. Got to make sure i don't go one and out.

kurt faulk

Coach

Well that was a disappointing way to end the season. I thought the team was bad last week, it barely managed to get to triple figures this week. Brees killed me two weeks running. No matter how good your players are, a bad week or two in crunch time and you're screwed.

Wow, Kurt out before I have to play him is massive! I thought you had it this year, Kurt.

Now to take on my old rival, Porthoz to go back to the big one.

kurt faulk

Coach
Wow, Kurt out before I have to play him is massive! I thought you had it this year, Kurt.

Now to take on my old rival, Porthoz to go back to the big one.

Man i liked my chances this season as well. But when 5 of your 6 skilled players fall flat on their face the same time you can't overcome it. 1 or 2 it can be done but 5, no way.

AuDragon

Juniors

Ah man, led the division all the way except for the final week of the season. At least my bad week is out of the way.

This is the only league this year where my team was actually good. Got to make sure i don't go one and out.

Yeah, sorry about that... :p

Latest posts