What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

Cockosh

Juniors
Didn't you tell me yesterday you have a mackam as a member? :lol:

Not me mate. Think that was Lambretta. But your point is still valid. I've seen some Easts fans who should have been made to fill out an application form lol. Every clubs got em. Some more than others.

alien

Referee
Actually they are deciding which 500 people are allowed to join. We are a very exclusive club. We don't just let any trash join. That's what souffs are for.

yeah well if they let you in, their standards can't be that high! :cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Actually they are deciding which 500 people are allowed to join. We are a very exclusive club. We don't just let any trash join. That's what souffs are for.

Prove you don't let trash in as members.

Prove Souths let trash in.

Prove your club is exclusive.

Please back up your statements!!!!!

Funny alien how pommy didn't question that isn't it?

Cockosh

Juniors
yeah well if they let you in, their standards can't be that high! :cool:

Fair point.

Jokes aside we really need to lift our game on the membership front. Last year we had issues getting codes issued for finals tix after they were released. It seems their database management isn't very good. I'm a member but constantly get their email blast to re-sign.

Pommy

Coach
Prove you don't let trash in as members.

Prove Souths let trash in.

Prove your club is exclusive.

Please back up your statements!!!!!

Funny alien how pommy didn't question that isn't it?

So now if I reply to this in the only way possible am I a bully?

I didn't reply because it's a joke you utter f**k wit.

Galeforce

Bench

You are not only a dope , you are an ignorant dope who does not know how to check anything before they speak.

I just went onto Roosters membership section .

Below is copy from Roosters , which also inclused a draw for 3 iPads for all those exclusive members who pay $60 for a basic adult support membership with no game attendance rights.

The equivalent Souths ( no attendance ) adult membership is $100 , with no other contest draws.

So go figure exclusive and cheap Roosters $60 vs Souths $100.

lol

image: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws...ackage/SR2016-Package-300x100-Supporter-1.jpg
SUPPORTER
This is our entry level Membership for those who can't make it to home games or they are already a Member of Allianz Stadium! Purchase this Membership to be part of the Roosters Family and receive Members Only news!
Your benefits include:

Membership Kit

2016 Sydney Roosters Membership Kit
Events

Invitation to attend "Members Only" Meet Your Players event
Invitation to attend the "Members Only" mid season BBQ
Opportunity to purchase tickets to the Club Forum, inclusive of buffet dinner and drinks
Opportunity to pre-purchase State of Origin, Finals Series and NRL Grand Final tickets.
image: https://rs.gwallet.com/r1/pixel/x32353

Per Month Per Year
Supporter Supporter

$5.99 $59.95 BUY NOW

Read more at http://membership.roosters.com.au/packages/view/124/Supporter#lDaTi0HeeXCvCSqs.99

Cockosh

Juniors
You are not only a dope , you are an ignorant dope who does not know how to check anything before they speak.

I just went onto Roosters membership section .

Below is copy from Roosters , which also inclused a draw for 3 iPads for all those exclusive members who pay $60 for a basic adult support membership with no game attendance rights.

The equivalent Souths ( no attendance ) adult membership is $100 , with no other contest draws.

So go figure exclusive and cheap Roosters $60 vs Souths $100.

lol

image: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws...ackage/SR2016-Package-300x100-Supporter-1.jpg
SUPPORTER
This is our entry level Membership for those who can't make it to home games or they are already a Member of Allianz Stadium! Purchase this Membership to be part of the Roosters Family and receive Members Only news!
Your benefits include:

Membership Kit

2016 Sydney Roosters Membership Kit
Events

Invitation to attend "Members Only" Meet Your Players event
Invitation to attend the "Members Only" mid season BBQ
Opportunity to purchase tickets to the Club Forum, inclusive of buffet dinner and drinks
Opportunity to pre-purchase State of Origin, Finals Series and NRL Grand Final tickets.
image: https://rs.gwallet.com/r1/pixel/x32353

Per Month Per Year
Supporter Supporter

$5.99 $59.95 BUY NOW

Read more at http://membership.roosters.com.au/packages/view/124/Supporter#lDaTi0HeeXCvCSqs.99

Is there a sarcasm icon I forgot to put in my post? I was obviously joking ffs!

Cockosh

Juniors
And what is your point with the membership comparisons? I stopped reading half way thru.

What wanker would write their club is exclusive unless their tongue was firmly planted in their cheek.

Galeforce

Bench
And what is your point with the membership comparisons? I stopped reading half way thru.

What wanker would write their club is exclusive unless their tongue was firmly planted in their cheek.

Is this a riddle?

A Troll wanker.

Galeforce

Bench

My point is

I do come onto the forum to actually gleam any interesting news/rumours/comments.I get sick of the continuous Troll comments , who defend themselves when challenged that they are joking. Joke in you own "exclusive " team forum , or have they given you a hard time for being a dope.

It is like i get fed up of sitting in a car with folks who consider it is funny to fart. That is how i compare you humour. I am sure you like it. As it is a forum , i can respond in my style.

Cockosh

Juniors
Is this a riddle?

A Troll wanker.

No riddles. You obviously aren't intelligent enough to get a pretty obvious joke. Could've saved yourself an hour cutting and pasting. I actually wrote another post after that bagging our membership team. I also said we have some feral supporters ourselves. Put 2 and 2 together buddy. Is it because you can't laugh at yourself you think others are incapable?

Cockosh

Juniors
My point is

I do come onto the forum to actually gleam any interesting news/rumours/comments.I get sick of the continuous Troll comments , who defend themselves when challenged that they are joking. Joke in you own "exclusive " team forum , or have they given you a hard time for being a dope.

It is like i get fed up of sitting in a car with folks who consider it is funny to fart. That is how i compare you humour. I am sure you like it. As it is a forum , i can respond in my style.

Read back champ and you'll see I was responding to Rhyno's joke/dig/troll against chooks waiting to hit 500 members before announcing. His comment was actually clever and funny. Why didn't you attack his post seeing you are so precious about jokes.

Galeforce

Bench
Read back champ and you'll see I was responding to Rhyno's joke/dig/troll against chooks waiting to hit 500 members before announcing. His comment was actually clever and funny. Why didn't you attack his post seeing you are so precious about jokes.

that's it chump.
You expect other folks to read all comments on this thread and work out the themes for each message and messager. You act like an idiot troll , you get treated like that.

You want to treat me like an overly serious poster , sure go ahead I am not going to try and defend my sense of humour to anyone on this forum......I am a one eyed Souths supporter, however i give that away ,you do not have to do any serious study of my posts to work that out.

Cockosh

Juniors
that's it chump.
You expect other folks to read all comments on this thread and work out the themes for each message and messager. You act like an idiot troll , you get treated like that.

You want to treat me like an overly serious poster , sure go ahead I am not going to try and defend my sense of humour to anyone on this forum......I am a one eyed Souths supporter, however i give that away ,you do not have to do any serious study of my posts to work that out.

I didn't ask or expect anything from anyone. I made a joke that you went ballistic over. Get over it.