What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R18 - Raiders 26-12 Cowboys @ GIO

Round 18: Raiders v Cowboys

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
Chuds is very popular with Cows fans.

I was sitting with his family, i dont know them personally, but my work colleague is a close family friend... even though it was absolutely f**king filthy about conceding the try, it was hard not to be happy for him.
Debut game in front of all his friends and family and he scores a banger under the sticks. His old man would be the proudest man in canberra tonight

Cartman

Juniors
Gee sezer needs to do that more often, not just be a kicking machine.

I know it is about managing interchanges and Hodgson seems to punch above his weight as a back rower, but with the two hookers on the field Sezer seems to drift out of the game a bit.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Cowboys are no good in the nice cool climates down here in civilisation. They only know how to play their jungle ball up in the tropics. Fair weather footy team.

take out your starting props, halves and best back rower and then go play a top 8 side. We could have chucked hannant at 7 for this one and would have done a better job than ray, Was the difference in the end, cant really bad mouth the effort though.

Wighton picked a great night to not be a plod

Latest posts