What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R19 - Panthers 22-18 Eels @ Pepper Stadium

Round 19: Panthers v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sime_11

Juniors
the last month id say, we were atrocious against the tigers, we were atrocious against manly but fluked a win. attack can be good but our defence is wooden spoon poor.

Leber

Bench
Panthers should have been penalised alot for lying all over the players in the ruck. That 'no try' was a disgrace. Eels are getting raped by the officials here.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Panthers have been pillaged by the refs in the first half but geez you have some duds today.

Cartwrong and the Sour Man. Guys with beards can't jump.

Clint who? Oh....some hack that used to play for my mob. He's having a blinder!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Too many players can't tackle and the team is too slow. We are up there with the Dragons as frauds for being even a hope of the 8, based on this form. But a loss today and I'd say that's pretty much it because we won't beat the Broncos at Suncorp either. They might win just 2 or 3 more games and will clearly miss out.

The past month especially has shown up Griffin for having NI.

GongPanther

Referee
If anything...we can be a 2nd half side.A few good comebacks during the year indicates this.But I do have doubts while Cummins and co are doing their level best to keep Parra firmly in this.

A number of issues happened in that first 40 minutes of football that went Parra's way for it to be so unusual,to the point in how could the refs get so many calls wrong in one half of a game.

mxlegend99

Referee
Deadset the Panthers team look like they have met game day with the attack being Cartwright does something random and everyone tries to play off the back of it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Big calls going to the Panthers...obstruction call, Mannah hit three times in the head and no penalty, Faraimo air-swing = knock on....

:p