What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R19 - Panthers 22-18 Eels @ Pepper Stadium

Round 19: Panthers v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ek999

First Grade
you're kidding right ?

off the top of my head, players (who played tonight) I can remember from the list of undisclosed TPA's

Mannah
Scott
Meora
Jennings
Mau

It's not just the players who received the undisclosed payments. It's also the other players they were able to sign or let go because of the added salary cap space they got by having the undisclosed payments

Sphagnum

Coach
That's the best reply you got ? I'll assume then you admit your team for this match was illegally assembled, as you have nothing else to offer.

As for the Broncos thing, meh, if it's proved a broncos player did drugs, suspend them for 8 weeks and move on.
If it was illegally assembled, it wouldn't be playing for points. Try again.

Snappy

Coach
The concept of illegally assembled is clearly beyond your level of rational thinking. You couldn't even admit there were players who received undisclosed payments, and you clearly cant grasp the notion of the benefit that is provided by those players being allowed to remain in the team.

Sphagnum

Coach
The concept of illegally assembled is clearly beyond your level of rational thinking. You couldn't even admit there were players who received undisclosed payments, and you clearly cant grasp the notion of the benefit that is provided by those players being allowed to remain in the team.
Yep, clearly. It warms my heart that you care so much about parramatta.