What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R19 - Panthers 22-18 Eels @ Pepper Stadium

Round 19: Panthers v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Nice to win and the return of Moylan, Mansour and Peachey certainly helped

However based on that performance a top 8 finish is still doubtful. Needed the Eels to be depleted to get a win and even then only just managed it.

mxlegend99

Referee
Nice to win and the return of Moylan, Mansour and Peachey certainly helped

However based on that performance a top 8 finish is still doubtful. Needed the Eels to be depleted to get a win and even then only just managed it.
Make a few obvious changes and we improve quickly.

Moylan to halves. Carty back to second row.
A ball runner at fullback. Dwz for mine. (Moylan just lets his wingers return it).
A utility that offers something

Sime_11

Juniors
Waqa blake with a few big one on one tackles at the end.

moylan to 6 pleaseeeeeeeeeee

regardless, Brisbane win on friday night, put ur money on that peeps

mxlegend99

Referee
Blake cops hate for sucking last year. Take his form then out and he has been on par or above average for us this year.

He's not the player we hoped he would be. But he hasnt been any worse then his teammates. He's not the only one who makes errors. Or misses tackles. He's not even close to Panthers worst for that.

TheFrog

Coach
Hardaker didn't make it onto the field. Panthers did it with 16. Hook would have been better off giving him a full game in NSW Cup.

BxTom

Bench
I`ve been too busy laughing at corruptamatta imploding. sick of the crap that corruptamatta has dished up this season.... wife basher,druggy,sex tape out of control gambler etc etc etc. Embarrassment to the nrl.

But, but, but... there the best team money can buy!! Just ask all the "ahem" third parties in Parramatta :)

Tom.

Sphagnum

Coach
I`ve been too busy laughing at corruptamatta imploding. sick of the crap that corruptamatta has dished up this season.... wife basher,druggy,sex tape out of control gambler etc etc etc. Embarrassment to the nrl.
Sounds like you need a hobby, chief. Something a lot less pathetic.

Aus_Dog

Juniors
No not really. corruptamatta supporters acting all pious giving it to us for cheating and now to find their own club was doing it..Karma

Yep, they gave it to Dogs fans too. It's funny to see the massive basket case the Eels are now.

What f**k up will we get from them this week?

STORM.99/07

Bench
I am sure we will get another couple of sagas as they implode further. Hahahahahaha,
Don`t you just love karma Aus_Dog????

Snappy

Coach
Are you sure it wasn't toilet coke?

That's the best reply you got ? I'll assume then you admit your team for this match was illegally assembled, as you have nothing else to offer.

As for the Broncos thing, meh, if it's proved a broncos player did drugs, suspend them for 8 weeks and move on.