What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R19 - Sea Eagles 15-14* Warriors @ nib Stadium

Round 19: Sea Eagles v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I did. And I saw lisone pass it to Johnson, and Johnson pass it to nobody.
Yeah Lisone the prop hitting up hard like Moa. Oh no, he's a passing prop.

Usually you see props hitting it up close to the posts for their halves to take the snap shot. You seen props do that for their halves before? Yes or no.

Leber

Bench
Yeah Lisone the prop hitting up hard like Moa. Oh no, he's a passing prop.

Usually you see props hitting it up close to the posts for their halves to take the snap shot. You seen props do that for their halves before? Yes or no.

Thought you were leaving but since you asked...

you are creating a straw man argument. Irrespective of who did what, Johnson is the half, it is his directive as to where the play goes. He had the ball on the 4th.

He should have passed but he didn't. He got tackled and since mcfaderp kept Lolohea off, there wasn't another suitable option for a kick, lisone recieved it under pressure and took a snap.

You keep saying 'lisone shouldn't have passed' but that isn't the point. He did. And he passed to a playmaker whose job is to 'make play'. The issue here isn't "lisone passing when he should have settled", the issue is "Johnson shouldn't have gotten himself tackled on the 4th.

You keep harping on about lisone passing when that's creating a straw man argument.

Go watch the replay again and I'm sure you will get it

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Thought you were leaving but since you asked...

you are creating a straw man argument. Irrespective of who did what, Johnson is the half, it is his directive as to where the play goes. He had the ball on the 4th.

He should have passed but he didn't. He got tackled and since mcfaderp kept Lolohea off, there wasn't another suitable option for a kick, lisone recieved it under pressure and took a snap.

You keep saying 'lisone shouldn't have passed' but that isn't the point. He did. And he passed to a playmaker whose job is to 'make play'. The issue here isn't "lisone passing when he should have settled", the issue is "Johnson shouldn't have gotten himself tackled on the 4th.

You keep harping on about lisone passing when that's creating a straw man argument.

Go watch the replay again and I'm sure you will get it
Oh using my lines are we lol.

Yes or no question but when avoided..well we know what that means.

I see what your saying about a straw man arguement. Like I said we'll have to agree to disagree.

If you got some questions for me, Im not scared to answer them.

Leber

Bench
Oh using my lines are we lol.

Yes or no question but when avoided..well we know what that means.

And that's exactly my point. I've asked you twice now, 'what should Johnson have done when receiving the ball on the 4th'.

Instead on answering it, you keep blaming lisone for giving the ball to him.

Lisone shouldn't have passed it, Johnson should have passed it when he hit it. It's pretty simple.

Meth

Staff member
We lost boys. You lost, I lost, we lost to the better team.

Don't run in on those circumstances under any circumstances....meaning you can run in under some circumstances, but not when you are in those circumstances.

You aren't that smart, are you?

Meth

Staff member
You're interpreting the sentence as if I said 'Johnson shouldn't run in on tackle 4 under any circumstances'...but that wasn't what I said, was it old mate?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
You're interpreting the sentence as if I said 'Johnson shouldn't run in on tackle 4 under any circumstances'...but that wasn't what I said, was it old mate?
You did say "under any circumstances" lol. I know what you mean though. Im just toying with you lol. Ill take it down but next time dont start the monkey business with the 'oh I saw the replay, Im correct'. I know what you meant Methy!!

Meth

Staff member
You did say "under any circumstances" lol. I know what you mean though. Im just toying with you lol. Ill take it down but next time dont start the monkey business with the 'oh I saw the replay, Im correct'. I know what you meant Methy!!

Disputing the phrasing of the quote doesn't work when you have the quote in your signature you turkey.

Latest posts