What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R23 - Knights 6-42 Panthers @ Hunter Stadium

Round 23: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
You won't get any Knights fans arguing with you, that's for sure. This is the worst team since Wests 99. Arguably worse.
It's a disgrace because you guys deserve better. I doubt that there's a more loyal fan base in the NRL; which shows in the attendances and the Knights section of this forum.

But some of the senior players are just collecting a paycheck. The Sims boys should be ashamed... especially Tariq who has suddenly found a heart at the Dragons. Hodkinson is supposedly an Origin half and Gagai has been reseve grade standard in a Knights jersey.

So whilst we can give some credit to a few of the youngsters like Daniel Saifiti and praise the effort of guys like Ross and Josh King, I dont believe it does the Knights any good crediting them for 'trying all year' as some would have us believe.

When, clearly, they haven't been. That defeatist attitude won't lead to any improvement.

I genuinely feel for you loyal fans. Gidley and the other goons in the front office should hang their heads in shame for this mess.

perverse

Referee
It's a disgrace because you guys deserve better. I doubt that there's a more loyal fan base in the NRL; which shows in the attendances and the Knights section of this forum.

But some of the senior players are just collecting a paycheck. The Sims boys should be ashamed... especially Tariq who has suddenly found a heart at the Dragons. Hodkinson is supposedly an Origin half and Gagai has been reseve grade standard in a Knights jersey.

So whilst we can give some credit to a few of the youngsters like Daniel Saifiti and praise the effort of guys like Ross and Josh King, I dont believe it does the Knights any good crediting them for 'trying all year' as some would have us believe.

When, clearly, they haven't been. That defeatist attitude won't lead to any improvement.

I genuinely feel for you loyal fans. Gidley and the other goons in the front office should hang their heads in shame for this mess.
No one deserves this sort of sustained patheticness. Our team is a borderline human rights violation, has been for a long time, we're just peaking now.

No idea why there are still people attending matches. There won't be forever, there aren't too many young Knights fans I don't think... only those indoctrinated by the truly rusted-on.