What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
you watching car racing while typing that?

Just flicked over after Souths latest poor game to GP3 which is quite entertaining. In the garage soon to try and figure out complicated anti sway bar setting. Thanks for the interest.

Emu01

Juniors
They have no choice, it's locked in for 5 years, will on.y change if tv ratings are crp and fox agrees to move it.

They should just give all the 6:00pm slots to the Nz Warriors. It's a ridiculous time slot for Sydney. It wasn't fun getting home from work at 5 then at the game at 6 running into the ground to make kick off.

Thanks for nothing Nrl!

horrie hastings

First Grade
I'm pretty stoked it's all lined up for me, when they're playing the warriors, 10 minute walk from my dwelling and when I'm free from work/footy commitments. Pretty damm excited.

Even though I live pretty close its about a 30 min walk for me from home because of the train line in between one way or another, as the crow flies I'm very close and from where I work I can be there in about 15 mins, so hopefully it will pan out for me.

Vee

First Grade
6pm timeslot is AIDS ridden. Surprised it took this long for a sub 8k crowd to rear its slutty head.
Where are all the people defending this time slot and urging us to give it a chance when ti was being bagged after being announced last year.?

Pommy

Coach
Good crowd considering live FTA/Fox ,brass monkey weather.saw no more than 50 South's fans.

Try opening your eyes next time.

They should just give all the 6:00pm slots to the Nz Warriors. It's a ridiculous time slot for Sydney. It wasn't fun getting home from work at 5 then at the game at 6 running into the ground to make kick off.

Thanks for nothing Nrl!

So NZ to play every game at home?

T-Boon

Coach
I wonder if the coaches ever look at the crowd and then wonder if they are failing. Especially the influential coaches like Bellamy. By the time he is done we could be playing in front of 5k crowds.

taipan

Referee
Try opening your eyes next time.

So NZ to play every game at home?

That's the trouble I did.
Unless of course masses of Souths' fans came in day to day garb.Or hidden around the rear of the ET stand.
If there were a thousand of their fans there ,they sure didn't sound like it.Or all in the club house.
Oh I had one South's fan sit next to me ,in the ET stand, which had about 5 others with kids.

I've attended a game at shark Park, when the team played Souths and there were 19,000 in attendance with thousands of South's fans
.It's understandable the way the team is playing ATM,the Shark shave gone through bad days in the past.