What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
they won't mention the WC because it's on 7

they'll host the Togay show in Victoriania to promote AFL for 7 though

Dislexia fellas? Cant comment decently on valid points? Their was no mention of another code in my suggestion?
Perhaps u might look at yourselves instead of cheap shots to valid suggestions/comments? My comment purely aimed at benefitting rugby league. Your response is very odd if u are fans of the game? I'll leave it at that.

Vee

First Grade
Their are issues. Just hope the commentators mention the world cup a few times. The game will be able to bounce well off a successful world cup. The publicity is gold! Especially on grand final night.
On a different channel? You're kidding, right?

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Great to see an almost sell out crowd. No shame there.

No discredit to the two clubs great efforts to be there but In my opinion theres is only a few worse possible grand final match ups for crowds,eg gold coast v storm. So thats a good result

I was there in 1999 when there was only a handfull of storm fans. The storm have done so well to build up to the 20000 members

Rabs is a shocker, cant change that one. Said he was going to retire in 2012 but goes on and on. He is rex messop all over again and sadly to the detriment of the game

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
On a different channel? You're kidding, right?

You just dont get it do u? By mentioning the world cup and giving it publicity has a positive flow on effect for the game overall. A successful world cup will benefit the NRL and the game overall into 2018 and beyond. A boyed NRL can be gained and looked foward to as a result of a great world cup tournament. Channel 9 ultimately benefits with increased enthusiasm and interest in the NRL going forward.
Got to look at the big picture.

Vee

First Grade
You just dont get it do u? By mentioning the world cup and giving it publicity has a positive flow on effect for the game overall. A successful world cup will benefit the NRL and the game overall into 2018 and beyond. A boyed NRL can be gained and looked foward to as a result of a great world cup tournament. Channel 9 ultimately benefits with increased enthusiasm and interest in the NRL going forward.
Got to look at the big picture.
No, I think it's you that doesn't get it. I feel like I'm talking to a child here rather than a teacher. If you think Nein will mention the WC, you are deadset deluded.

JonnoM

Juniors
Well done Sydney on close to 80,000 for another Grand Final.
2 teams with zero support in Sydney/NSW plus a plethora of Qlders always made it a hard sell.

footy75

Bench
Dislexia fellas? Cant comment decently on valid points? Their was no mention of another code in my suggestion?
Perhaps u might look at yourselves instead of cheap shots to valid suggestions/comments? My comment purely aimed at benefitting rugby league. Your response is very odd if u are fans of the game? I'll leave it at that.

He never can, he is too busy melting down and crying if it has anything at all to do with AFL and all sensible conversation goes straight out the window.

Latest posts