What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Final Table End Round 26

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
1.Storm
2.Broncos
3.Roosters
4. Sea Eagles
5. Sharks
6. Eels
7. Panthers
8. Cowboys

R26 is shaping up to be another one of high drama as far as the 8 are concerned. Cows on eggshells hoping they put a big score on Wests while the Dragqueens lose to the Bulldogs.

Canberra may as well prepare for Mad Monday. By the grace of the Gods can they finish 8th at this point.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
1.Storm
2.Broncos
3.Roosters
4. Sea Eagles
5. Sharks
6. Eels
7. Panthers
8. Cowboys

R26 is shaping up to be another one of high drama as far as the 8 are concerned. Cows on eggshells hoping they put a big score on Wests while the Dragqueens lose to the Bulldogs.

That would actually make for some pretty entertaining match ups. Decent history/rivalry in all those games

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
That would actually make for some pretty entertaining match ups. Decent history/rivalry in all those games

Yeah hell of a week 1. Brisbane and Roosters sell out Suncorp, Storm and Manly sell out AAMI Park, Sharks and Cows sell out at Shark Park, Eels and Panthers with maybe 60,000 at ANZ

firechild

First Grade
Yeah hell of a week 1. Brisbane and Roosters sell out Suncorp, Storm and Manly sell out AAMI Park, Sharks and Cows sell out at Shark Park, Eels and Panthers with maybe 60,000 at ANZ
Have you been living under a rock? Sharks won't get a home final at Shark Park. It'll be at the SFS.

The_Shield

Juniors
Their record in Melbourne is actually pretty decent isnt it?
No, their record against the Storm is pretty poor. Although for so reason people seem to think the raiders have a decent record. Overall it's 39 games played, Storm have won 28 to the Raiders 11. I'm not sure what the numbers are for just games in Melbourne but it's not good

Walt Flanigan

Referee
No, their record against the Storm is pretty poor. Although for so reason people seem to think the raiders have a decent record. Overall it's 39 games played, Storm have won 28 to the Raiders 11. I'm not sure what the numbers are for just games in Melbourne but it's not good
It's not against Melbourne overall. Just at AAMI Park.

Though it's about 50% these days, but still better than most.

Last edited:

t-ba

Post Whore
I'd rather not get smashed to shit by the Storm week 1 thanks. Don't think we're worthy of a top 4 finish and don't think it'll happen this year tbh.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'd rather not get smashed to shit by the Storm week 1 thanks. Don't think we're worthy of a top 4 finish and don't think it'll happen this year tbh.

Your only hope is that Bozzo agrees with you, because your run home is soft as. Dogs, Warriors and Panthers at Lottoland

Card Shark

Immortal
Top 4 & top 8 positions are coming down to the wire.

Ya wouldn't have tipped it 4 weeks ago.

For & against will play a big part I feel.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well it could've if the warriors had a crack - the Raiders were ripe for the picking today.

The scoreline flattered them.