What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 34-6 Cowboys @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

insert.pause

First Grade
Cowboys need to catch on that the penalties going to be at a minimum tonight and start getting off their line a bit earlier, like Melbourne have been.

OzDragon

Coach
Very average finals series topped with a crap GF.

I'll hold out hope for the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half, but can't see Cows coming back.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Just said the same thing.

We were the only team that could match Melbourne, and we played like ass last week and f**ked it lol
You could hear Bellamy, Smith and co cheer all the way from Melbourne when we shat the bed.

We proved in rnd 24 that we were the only team capable of going toe to toe with them and they knew it.

Game_Breaker

Coach
This is what happens when unworthy teams fluke their way into a grand final.

Eels ‘09, Roosters ‘10, Warriors ‘11, bulldogs ‘14, now cowboys ‘17. All had no business being there and got soundly spanked by a team that never had to get out of 2nd gear.

well Storm 09 had no business being there as well

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
The early signs of Storm winning were obvious for me. When Bromwich made that break, thats when it was over. Most just saw it as Bromwich coughing up the ball but it was more than that. It showed the Cows defence wasnt tight. Storms defence has been solid all throughout untill that last run from Feldt.

I cant see a game of two halves for the Cows.

roboshark

Coach
You could hear Bellamy, Smith and co cheer all the way from Melbourne when we shat the bed.

We proved in rnd 24 that we were the only team capable of going toe to toe with them and they knew it.
Pretty sure they were more worried about us then your mob

Latest posts