What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

kurt faulk

Coach

Great to get a win today. Back to 500.

Now I'll try to actually get 2 wins in a row.

If Julio would ever get his shit in order i may have a chance.

abpanther

Staff member
Man my team is so shit and that's with Zeke not being suspended!

Got a solid 1.7 from my two starting RBs

Mjp81

Juniors
My team 3-3 but only wins when opponent's go under 100. Another so so year playing out. The Hypnochoads look unstoppable.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Rodgers done, which hurts Cobb as well, and that Sanders injury looked bad, not a good week whatever the result after tomorrow's game.

nick87

Coach
Dont look now but the Mexico's are 4-2 and riding a 4 game win streak
The Rodgers injury is going to hurt Adams... but full strength everyone in my team is currently ranked 12th or below, save for Dougie Martin because he missed the first 5 weeks

nick87

Coach
The 'Toads arent that impressive!

Though the Watson pick up on waivers helps offset the Rodgers injury.
Strong RB crew, no question but that WR crew has a stink on it big time. The TE's dont scare me either.

Those stinkin 'Toads better hope they dont run into the new look Mexicos, let me give you the tip!

The 'Toads arent that impressive!

Though the Watson pick up on waivers helps offset the Rodgers injury.
Strong RB crew, no question but that WR crew has a stink on it big time. The TE's dont scare me either.

Those stinkin 'Toads better hope they dont run into the new look Mexicos, let me give you the tip!

The new Nick. four wins on the trot and full of bravado :p

Mjp81

Juniors
Alshon Jeffrey plus either Tarik Cohen or Isaaih Crowell on the block. Looking for an upgrade at RB and a receiver to balance out the trade.

Paullyboy

Coach
Man I could use some relief from the injury bug. My team is probably staring down the barrel of 4-3, not sure I'll even be able to field a full team this week.

Latest posts