What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

zombie jesus

Staff member
Man I'm glad I played ZJ last week!!
This week's not a bad one to get me, Fitz at QB, some RB from the Chargers I'd never heard of til a couple weeks ago and a Bears WR starting for me with Freeman, McCaffrey, Funchess and Olsen out, Allen is nullified if Woodhead is back too. Be lucky to crack 120 even with that start I reckon.

kurt faulk

Coach

haha, oh man, i gave the game away this week.

pulled brees, allen and the bears d from my lineup. they have scored 42 points more than the guys i started ahead of them. damn my homerism.

zombie jesus

Staff member
This week's not a bad one to get me, Fitz at QB, some RB from the Chargers I'd never heard of til a couple weeks ago and a Bears WR starting for me with Freeman, McCaffrey, Funchess and Olsen out, Allen is nullified if Woodhead is back too. Be lucky to crack 120 even with that start I reckon.
Worse than I thought, won't crack 100 at this rate.

Switched out Ekeler for Yeldon with the Fournette bullshit over the weekend, bad move.

zombie jesus

Staff member

haha, oh man, i gave the game away this week.

pulled brees, allen and the bears d from my lineup. they have scored 42 points more than the guys i started ahead of them. damn my homerism.

I was going through the scores to see who was playing Allen, no wonder I couldn't find him anywhere haha.

kurt faulk

Coach
I was going through the scores to see who was playing Allen, no wonder I couldn't find him anywhere haha.

i thought crowder was gonna get a heap of targets today. he did ok but allen should always have been the play.

just got too cute trying to be smart when the best play is to play your best guys.

abpanther

Staff member
The Marauders resurgence continues, 5 wins straight now and that's even with leaving Perine on the bench!

zombie jesus

Staff member
The top 6 are playing the bottom 6 in a topsy-turvey week, a couple of upsets and 4 games to be determined tomorrow, it's all hotting up!

Tom155

Coach
Kirkpatrick fumbling a gimme 100yd pick six inches from the goaline with no one near him & Ertz having his worst performance of the year were both killers for my chances.

Its unlikely but im still in it need Baldwin to get 24 points tomorrow, on the plus side it looks like none of the top ranked teams will win this week.

kurt faulk

Coach

This week hurts more than my week 2 loss when i didn't make the moves i wanted to make and lost because of it.

I'm in a bad spot now. No way I'm starting brees against the rams so will have to go with Goff against a tough saints d. I guess cousins surgeoned them so why not Goff. Mcvay will also be out to atone for his lacklustre playcalling against the Vikings.

This next game is a must win for me.

legend

Coach
Same although taking down the Shineys was great, him being a vocal critic of my Bell trade. Also knocked him out of playoff contention for this week. Could be a costly loss...

Latest posts