What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Judiciary & Match Review

johnny plath

Juniors
Honestly I still can't believe rugby league has reached a point where we're suspending players for tackles to the body.
They don't. .just shoulder charges. Just how f**king dumb is george burgess. Plenty of time to do anything other than a late shoulder charge in that situation. Surely souths must be contemplating tearing the ill disciplined f**ks contact up.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Honestly I still can't believe rugby league has reached a point where we're suspending players for tackles to the body.

Body lol

Late and on an unsuspecting player was a dog shot.

Was pure comedy him dropping the ball leading to the FG.

wibble

Bench
I'd love to know what a grade 3-4 is that's for sure.

It's probably fair though

GI on Young?

Anyway, Burgess looks like he'll get a decent rest, and I'd be surprised if he comes straight back in to firsts after that. McGuire must be getting sick of it too, and he's hardly proven himself to be indispensable on the field in firsts.

Pedge1971

First Grade
GI on Young?

Anyway, Burgess looks like he'll get a decent rest, and I'd be surprised if he comes straight back in to firsts after that. McGuire must be getting sick of it too, and he's hardly proven himself to be indispensable on the field in firsts.

The irony is in the second half both twins were starting to aim up and Souths got on top. Then enter brain fart.

George Burgess is such a disappointment after what happened in the 2014 GF. Dumb as duck.

yobbo84

First Grade
I'd love to know what a grade 3-4 is that's for sure.

It's probably fair though

Oh I dunno, maybe actually hitting them in the head?

If McIlwrick gets charged for his 'lifting' tackle yesterday the game will have officially lost the plot.

blaza88z

Coach
GI on Young?

f**k, now THAT was a hit.. I am sure Dean Young has nightmares reliving the memories

SBD82

Coach
Bit surprised that Pearce wasn't cited for his late studs up slide on Dugan. Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was accidental, but definitely late and definitely dangerous.

mave

Coach
How many weeks for Sam on DCE off the ball shoulder charge.

I'm running with zero weeks..."bracing".

gunpk

Juniors
It seems some players can do whatever and always get off but others will get charged for anything.
Not surprising though, as consistency is not something that comes to mind when you think of the NRL!

skeepe

Immortal
I'm a little worried about Rapana's tackle on Morris at the end of the first half, think he might get a charge for it.

Latest posts