What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Club Membership

Billythekid

First Grade
never said that there weren't

I just said they have done nothing positive for the game

most of your examples relate to individuals, as a club pffffft they have everyone else covered in the merkin stakes

The storm gave the NRL a foothold in the second biggest market in Australia. The storm are a massively important team for the NRL.

They also beat the dragons in a GF and we're still seeing fans butthurt about it all the way in 2017. I feel that's another positive.

taxidriver

Coach
The storm gave the NRL a foothold in the second biggest market in Australia. The storm are a massively important team for the NRL.

They also beat the dragons in a GF and we're still seeing fans butthurt about it all the way in 2017. I feel that's another positive.

"massively important"

sheldon-cooper-laughing.gif

Billythekid

First Grade
"massively important"

Good argument. The storm have paved the way for the NRL in Victoria. This gives us a greater national presence. More sponsorships and bigger ratings for the big matches.

Continue with the trolling though. I'll look forward to another year of the storm beating the dragons and another year of dragons fans like yourself being upset about it.

taxidriver

Coach
Good argument. The storm have paved the way for the NRL in Victoria. This gives us a greater national presence. More sponsorships and bigger ratings for the big matches.

Continue with the trolling though. I'll look forward to another year of the storm beating the dragons and another year of dragons fans like yourself being upset about it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
billy old chap, no one cares about a grand final from 2 decades anymore mate. The Storm losing one by 2 points last year was very entertaining, though. A great win for Rugby League.

POPEYE

Coach
How's the Storm's memberships going compared to the Dragons' . . . even catching up would prove Melbourne's worth

PaulyTom

Juniors
Storm's membership team should show the Sydney heartland clubs how to do membership.

By far my 2nd fav team behind the Rabbitohs .

Raiderdave

First Grade
the NRL looks likes its not going to get to its membership KPI of 400K by the end of this season
& an average of 25K per club

we're at 250K going into round 1 of this season & I'll anticipate we'll end up at 330K for 2017, so an average of just over 20K a club which compared to our numbers 10 years ago ... is pretty impressive growth.
We should be over 400K in 2019 & at more then half a million members by the end of the next broadcast deal.

BlueandGold

Juniors
NRL Membership 2017

Broncos 29,094

Souths 27,362

Eels 18,765

Storm 17,001

Dogs 16,473

Raiders 15,603

Dragons 15,252

Cowboys 14,413

Warriors 13,569

West Tigers 13,134

Sharks 12,711

Roosters 12,647

Knights 12,057

Sea Eagles 11,590

Panthers 10,713

Titans 9360

Total 249,744

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
250k :tada::tada::tada:

upload_2017-3-6_10-42-19.png

Measuring point the last two years is caught up by next Sunday (2016) and Monday (2015). Still well ahead and hopefully we'll see some jumps with plenty of sides having first home games this weekend.

Latest posts