What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Club Membership

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Given the effort thr club has put in on thr coast, imo they should have 2 games at Gosford as it offers the most strategic value
You'd think so - especially given the relative proximity compared to Adelaide or Perth or Hobart...

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Considering our track record of doing dumb things like this it will be that, followed by choosing to host Newcastle at Gosford. Sorry for going off topic.
What would be wrong with playing the Knights at Gosford?

It would be in the best interests of the game as we would get a decent amount of away support down there

On another note I reckon they should include Sydney away games at anz

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Roosters fans imagine that as an away game because Knights fans dominate the crowd

H.H

Juniors
Yeah up to 4,197 now.

Renewals kicking in. Membership team told me last week they expect a 6k surge once the renewals are all done.

TheDalek079

Bench
Do they send out a confirmation email after processing the auto-renewal? I got a letter and email last week saying the auto-renewal was happening today. they've taken the money from my account, and when i log into the roosters membership page there's an invoice so I presume its been processed

H.H

Juniors
Mine was processed today on the my pay option (first of 10 monthly debits).

Maybe check your credit card or back account if you're also on the my pay option.

Latest posts