What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unscrupulous

Bench
I don't know about the wealth of my fellow QLDers but I am pretty sure it isn't State government property. When you owe $80b, does that mean you own anything?

Shit sorry, I just assumed all QLDers on here lived in Logan housing commissions. My sincerest apologies.

GongPanther

Referee
Hayne cost the team last night he only had to pass it to Morris and he would have scored , but he wanted to play the hero again.

For game 3,Morris to centre where he really belongs,Mansour to the wing...take that to the bank.Because by the time the next squad gets announced,lets hope Hayne does the state of NSW a favour,and feigns an injury.F&@king glory seeking rotating dildo that he is.

GongPanther

Referee
It was a shockingly bad ref performance, but not as bad as our lot absolutely shitting the bed.
In fact,it would have been so appropriate if the refs had the Channel Nine logo on the front of their shirts.Thats how obvious they performed last night.NSW lost this game far more than Qld won it.They will all be buying themselves a lottery ticket after that win.

GongPanther

Referee
Had his chance in game 3 last year but ran to the line like John Candy and was caught by a bloke 10 years his senior.

Had a really good first half, but like several others was quiet in the second.

I know I am biased but Moylan is the bloke I'd have wanted out there in that last set. Not at fullback, but in the halves. Teddy might have been the one to run off him. Do not be surprised if Moylan makes the bench for game 3 because NSW don't have anyone who can construct a clutch play. I hope it doesn't happen though because we need him.

Fook this NSW team.Daley and his arsewipes couldn't find spots for our players in the first two games,let Daley figure it out with his own cattle.We at Penrith have bigger fish to fry.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Peats and Grahams missed tackles on Josh Mcguire in the 2nd half cost NSW,that was the turning point of the whole game,Qld were doing nothing,try out of absolute nowhere,That Hayne stuff up in the first half didn't cost NSW points as it t was still 16-6,Peats and Grahams stuff up actually cost points and brought it to 16-12 and swung the momentum.

Peats and Graham ruined everything.

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Peats and Grahams missed tackles on Josh Mcguire in the 2nd half cost NSW,that was the turning point of the whole game,Qld were doing nothing,try out of absolute nowhere,That Hayne stuff up in the first half didn't cost NSW points as it t was still 16-6,Peats and Grahams stuff up actually cost points and brought it to 16-12 and swung the momentum.

Peats and Graham ruined everything.

Yeah, nah

Knightmare

Coach
I just read about Josh McGuire (apparently) sledging Fifita at fulltime...

I mean, I know that footy players generally aren't the smartest people around but seriously...

How dumb is this bloke?

Think about it:

There's a live game still to come, and instead of being quietly grateful that his team had the game handed to them on a platter after looking like getting butchered, this dope instead decides to shoot his mouth off at a player who (unlike Pearce) has shown he's well and truly capable of destroying Qld...

Did McGuire learn nothing from the last time he ran his mouth off?

...Or has he been stuck in too many meetings?

Last edited: