What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 34-6 Cowboys @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STORM.99/07

Bench
Storm way too good, congratulations! Scoreline was a touch harsh but we were beaten in every facet.

September 2017 was an awesome ride and I couldn't be more proud of the team. Got a feeling 2018 might be better though.
congrats to the cowboys for making the GF. better than having any mediocre sydney team in the GF

blaza88z

Coach
Storm way too good, congratulations! Scoreline was a touch harsh but we were beaten in every facet.

September 2017 was an awesome ride and I couldn't be more proud of the team. Got a feeling 2018 might be better though.

You'd expect the Cowboys to be better next year but I was saying the same thing pre-season about the Raiders this year, they never even got warm, you need luck with injuries to have a serious chance at winning the title. They got there tonight and full credit to them but realistically they were never in the game.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
You'd expect the Cowboys to be better next year but I was saying the same thing pre-season about the Raiders this year, they never even got warm, you need luck with injuries to have a serious chance at winning the title. They got there tonight and full credit to them but realistically they were never in the game.

Raiders lol

jack coburn

Juniors
Not discrediting the cowboys they done well but the winners were never in doubt and I think everyone knew. The only 2 sides that maybe could have trouble them were the eels and roosters but they both crumbled. Storm to good and showed it all year. Well done to champion side.

Pedge1971

First Grade
High quality game for 60 mins congrats Storm the best team all year and played on the edge of the rules and won.

My opinion but I fear for the game when a team with that much talent needs to play with that kind of cynicism to get a result.

Not the game I grew up to love....

Pedge1971

First Grade
Overall it was a good finals series with some exciting qualifiers, but that grand final was a snoozefest. The only exciting bit was the first Addo-Carr try. The rest of the game was like watching a boa constrictor strangle a small animal.

Welcome to Bellamy-ball.

no name

Coach
Not discrediting the cowboys they done well but the winners were never in doubt and I think everyone knew. The only 2 sides that maybe could have trouble them were the eels and roosters but they both crumbled. Storm to good and showed it all year. Well done to champion side.
Welcome Gaz

King hit

Coach
Overall it was a good finals series with some exciting qualifiers, but that grand final was a snoozefest. The only exciting bit was the first Addo-Carr try. The rest of the game was like watching a boa constrictor strangle a small animal.

I agree. Melbourne were in charge for the whole game beside that brief period after halftime and never were in danger of getting beaten. Even though 2010 and 2014 had blowout scores it wasn't one sided the whole way. Roosters were in front at halftime and there was 6 in it with 20 to go in 2014 from memory.

Apey

Staff member
Almost as much as the 1500 times you keep telling us how you don't mind when the Storm win. You sound like quite the edgy individual!

Reading the hilarious tears from folks such as yourself does make them an enjoyable team to bandwagon on.

Surely nth qld can't beat these cheating pieces of shit, the refs, and the bunker with 16

Storm already being allowed 45 seconds to make each tackle. Poor bloody Fensom, how unlucky can you get?

Every other player tries a quick tap, ref calls them back. Grub Slater does it, automatic play on

That gap was huuuuge. This is looking like a bloodbath. A real shame for Rugby League

Lol so much dick sucking of the "big 3." What a load of shit

Wow, so so soft. Another nuffy gets a ring from the cheats decade and a half of rorting

Haha yep. Yet the nuffies in the media declare he's somehow the best coach going around.

What a sook

Apey

Staff member
To be fair IBMs hysterical meltdown about how tonight was the death of rugby league was even better. Outdid Hutty I think.

Latest posts