What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R10 - Panthers 36-28 Warriors @ Pepper

Round 10: Panthers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
There's something about this stadium and comebacks. The two biggest comebacks in NRL history happened here, and I was there in 2003 when the Raiders came back from 28-6 down to win 40-28.

The Panthers sure love giving their fans heart attacks.
Sadly I was also there when the Cows came back to beat us after a 26 to 0 half time lead. Pretty sure that still holds the record for biggest comeback.

Meth

Staff member
Well done Panthers fans. Exceptional second half. Showed some real character.

RWB

Bench
Thats not my argument.Tell me when you come to your own conclusion.

Your comment was that he must be considered for a bench spot.

Cordner & Graham will surely start and Frizzell will be the backrow option on the bench.

Your said that Yeo (a backrower) should be considered for a bench spot, so if you consider him then you HAVE to be considering picking him over Frizzell.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The greatest comeback of all time was the Cowboys coming back from 30 nil down to 30 all in the semi vs the Roosters in 2014.

I don't care if they didn't actually win. To come back like that in the space of 20 minutes against a great team was crazy.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The greatest comeback of all time was the Cowboys coming back from 30 nil down to 30 all in the semi vs the Roosters in 2014.

I don't care if they didn't actually win. To come back like that in the space of 20 minutes against a great team was crazy.

The Cowboys-Eels game a couple of seasons back is the best I've seen in regards to winning the game.

Clifferd

Coach

Didn't cowboys get disallowed a fair try in that aswell?

I remember it though. Crazy game

Life's Good

Coach
Feel for the Warriors fans after that. They basically capitulated & let the Panthers run riot. Panthers are good enough to demolish sides if they get their head in the game. Crazy stuff