What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R11 Fri - Broncos 36-0 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 11: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RazorRam0n

Juniors
From a blues perspective Teddy and woods were heads and shoulders tigers best having to carry a bunch of reggies

Should get selected

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thanks alien. I agree woods and teddy were pretty good

Teddy really had a real crack after he dogged it last week but he can't do it all himself. I still thought woods was average, for a guy who's apparently in the best 2 props in Australia he didn't step up like we needed.

Big Pete

Referee
Tough night at the office for any Wests supporter, hats off to any Tigers supporter who made their way out to Suncorp in this weather to watch that performance.

Outside of luring Lolohea over and waiting for players to return from injury, is there any changes Cleary can make to the 17? I'd be interested to know if there's any Tigers players in reserve grade that the fans reckon deserve a shot.

Clifferd

Coach
Macca injury killed our momentum otherwise we very well could have reached 50
Tough night at the office for any Wests supporter, hats off to any Tigers supporter who made their way out to Suncorp in this weather to watch that performance.

Outside of luring Lolohea over and waiting for players to return from injury, is there any changes Cleary can make to the 17? I'd be interested to know if there's any Tigers players in reserve grade that the fans reckon deserve a shot.

Marsters and Tatola deserve a shot

Missing Brooks and Lawrence late in the week certainly didn't help aswell I guess

Big Pete

Referee
What's the story with Marsters? He had his sure of wraps on him when he was younger but this season he's found himself on the bench and in the centres...I'm not sure if that's the development pathway you want from a backrow.

Tatola sounds promising, whatever happened to Felise? He had big wraps on him and seems to be struggling to get game-time this season.

It just strikes me as odd that the Tigers aren't backing their juniors. That was their bread and butter for such a long time, it's odd how it's all just fallen apart.

thommo4pm

Coach
Marsters and Tatola deserve a shot

Missing Brooks and Lawrence late in the week certainly didn't help aswell I guess
Pardon my ignorance mate, what happened to both of those guys? I'm not up on the injury news for Brooks and Lawrence.

Clifferd

Coach
What's the story with Marsters? He had his sure of wraps on him when he was younger but this season he's found himself on the bench and in the centres...I'm not sure if that's the development pathway you want from a backrow.

Tatola sounds promising, whatever happened to Felise? He had big wraps on him and seems to be struggling to get game-time this season.

It just strikes me as odd that the Tigers aren't backing their juniors. That was their bread and butter for such a long time, it's odd how it's all just fallen apart.

I guess when you work on developing your juniors only for the bigger clubs to poach them *cough* Tedesco, Woods, Fifita, Addo-Carr, Korobeite just to name a few it takes its toll

Marsters is a very good prospect from all accounts, more of a second rower but has had to cover the centres due to injury which he also has shown a bit of promise

Tatola is also in the same boat but is a prop. Guess he might be blooded in next game seeing as Woods & Aloiai will be out

Vic Mackey

Referee

Marsters has found himself in the centres due to the ridiculous back short squad that Taylor had put together for the year.

Tatolas been going well but is still progressing after missing most of last year due to the ACL. Not sure what's going on with Felisse. The guy dominated NYC and nsw cup last year, his one game this year against the sharks he went well too.

Guys like Edwards, Lovett and Grant aren't adding anything to this side, the others deserve their crack.

Clifferd

Coach
Pardon my ignorance mate, what happened to both of those guys? I'm not up on the injury news for Brooks and Lawrence.

Brooks did a hammy yesterday apparently and can't remember on Lawrence, think hammy aswell

Not saying we would have won with those guys but their replacements are very poor players. We have no depth

thommo4pm

Coach
Brooks did a hammy yesterday apparently and can't remember on Lawrence, think hammy aswell

Not saying we would have won with those guys but their replacements are very poor players. We have no depth
Wasn't having a crack mate, I just didn't know what the injuries were that's all.
Lawrence is definitely a loss for you guys.

Latest posts